Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight

Discussion in 'Episode 715 - Something They Need' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We know he has hatred for Negan....and with good reason.....but...

Is he as completely on board with Team Rick at this point as he states? Or is he playing both sides right now???

Did he offer to come to ASZ, and willingly go in the cell?

Or did he only say he was on their side after Rosita overpowered him?

And are beans overrated in the gas department?

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I think he willing went with Rosita and wants to help kill Negan.

3. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

I think he willingly went to Alexandria and got in the cell. He probably saw rosita and Sasha before they went in and when rosita ran he might've seen a opportunity to finally switch sides

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

It is interesting to see Dwight's defection. I mean, from his position within the saviours, he could have killed Negan very easily. That would be the most straight forward way to kill Negan. There would be many opportunities for him to be alone with Negan at the Sanctuary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Now perhaps Darryl knows how (or feels similar to how) Glenn felt when Darryl wanted Merle reintroduced back into the group after Woodbury escape.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheILLness

TheILLness Well-Known Member

hopefully we'll get a scene or 2 about the time between him and Rosita meeting and Rick and Co coming back to him at Alexandria. not too much but a little idea of how it went down would be nice

I think he'll stay pretty true to his comic counterpart.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

When he told Dwight to get on his knees, I am glad Rick didnt say he's got a real pretty mouth aint he.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I think Dwight want to take Negan out with most of his lieutenants, killing him in the factory will just get Dwight killed. But if Rick takes him out on the field of battle, it sends shockwaves through his lines, showing that Negan has fallen or been defeated. Probably along with Simon and other close to him as the war happens.

9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I think Rosita force captured him but at the same time I think he wants to take down Negan.

10. IlsaMarx

IlsaMarx New Member

Well Dwight is a good person just on the wrong team and was made to do things he didn't like. I agree with Marc. It would just get Dwight killed and Dwight doesn't want to die. He also still loves Sherry so perhaps he is hoping he will find her again one day and they will be free togheter if they manage to eliminate Negan. Plus he can work the inside. In the promo trailer for next week, Dwight was in the Savoirs group that was with Negan. He is probably going to spy for Rick.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Given the events leading up to this with Sherry and everything, I think he's genuine. I am interested to know how Rosita got him into the cell though.

12. IlsaMarx

IlsaMarx New Member

I just thought he probably volunteered to go in to prove a point he really wants to help Rick.

13. Neuropyramidal

That's kind of the impression I got too.

Like "ok Dwight, if you're going to be inside ASZ, for now you stay in a cell until we can trust you"

"yeah, fair enough. I understand that".

That type of thing. But I still wonder if he's playing both sides. Like if Negan shows up and seems to immediately have the upper hand in the battle, Dwight will be all like "ok, Negan, I infiltrated their safe zone earlier and learned that they are planning, x, y, z".

14. IlsaMarx

IlsaMarx New Member

That's a good point. He might be playing a bit of Eugene's cards after seeing how Eugene just rose through the ranks. He can pick what ever side is fairing better. Ultimately though, Dwight has been held prisoner of Negan for a long time. It's like the mob. They will hunt you down if you leave.

15. Neuropyramidal

Right, which is probably why Dwight waited to defect until he saw a clear path to possibly actually defeating that mob.

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

They changed it up a lot compared to comics. This Dwight seems much more sincere too. A broken man who been forced into being a right hand man.

17. jhousden9

jhousden9 New Member

I think Dwight will be made to seem like he's playing the field, especially when a certain crossbow bolt hits a certain leader to make it seem like he's still loyal to Negan. People who have read the comics will know how that plays out.

18. Sully

Sully Active Member

Question is, how did Dwight know that Rick wanted to kill Negan at that point? Same reason Negan knew? Did he just assume because of the Sasha and Rosita attack?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I just said something similar on the "birdie" thread. I believe Dwight wanting to join Rick and help him shows that someone DID tell Negan that Rick is planning something.

20. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Rosita knew about Rick fighting back. She brought Dwight back to ASZ...