Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dwight's Next Move

Discussion in 'Episode 812 - The Key' started by GrungeMan, Mar 19, 2018.

1. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

What is Dwight going to do now?

Will he simply be able to scout up ahead and provide some kind of signal to our heroes?

Or will Simon force his hand and Dwight will have to act in the heat of Battle at Hilltop?

Maybe once Negan is reunited with his people Dwight can scapegoat Simon as the rat, saving his own ass and allowing him some more time to ultimately take down Negan...

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am worried about Dwight.

How is he going to find a way out of this mess?

Or does his collusion with Team Rick come to be known?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I think Negan suspects that he is in cahoots with them. He mentioned "his best vest". Him wanting to take the bike suggests that he was going to run away and at minimum alert them to what is going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Something that *just* came to me is; I think we (or at least I ) can be more sure of where Dwight's allegiance now lies. You could easily see how concerned he was when he learned of Negan's plans for Hilltop. He wanted to take that bike so he could somehow get out ahead and warn the others. He's again very concerned when Simon ups the ante with his idea for carrying out the actions against Hilltop. I'm beginning for forget what Dwight did to Daryl and Denise. I find myself really beginning to like him. Now hopefully they (TPTB) don't throw a wrench in all of that!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Dwight is in quite the pickle...he either has to come up with a way to sabotage the saviors while he is still with them, or he has to escape and find his way to the Hilltop to join Rick's group. If he stays with the Saviors and doesn't figure something out, he can basically kiss his ass goodbye because Daryl/Rosita/Tara, etc. will consider him to have flipped back to their side. At the same time, if he doesn't time it right he could end up killed by Simon, Negan or one of the other saviors.

My head hurts for him. lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Yes. Plus Negan ordered Dwight to ride with Simon. That's new, so he is definitely being cautious.

He is being very careful with Dwight, and now Rick has spilled the beans that Simon took out the Scavengers. First Negan is upset just about Simon. A beat later he is going to realize he has put two unreliable lieutenants together.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reina

Reina Active Member

I'm not too sure he really has to worry about it now. Seems like the end of The Saviors is nigh. Dwight will probably still be able to find favor with Ricks group. He wasn't seriously contemplating siding with Simon. He just did what he had to do to survive that moment. They are such a hot mess.

I did like how Dwight used Sherry's cigarette to set fire to Negans car.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lindigo

AND who belongs to the slender legs that walked into view as the car with Simon and Dwight was pulling out? :eek:

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I thought it was Barcode Neck girl myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lindigo

That seems likely, so, assuming it is, even if he finesses his double-agent self through the current excursion, he is going to be in worse trouble when he gets back.

I don't think it could be Sherry, but it was surprising that Dwight took out the wedding ring in this episode.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

What? I missed this! Must watch again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Aaack! Same here!

13. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Okay, I went back and watched. The legs are indeed a little on the thin side, but I assume it's just Negan. The legs are heading toward his car, which is unoccupied, and the very next scene is him in the car putting Lucille into the bucket-o-guts in the passenger seat.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh ok, yeah that's Negan...I thought she meant later in the episode after they had already left the sanctuary.

• Like Like x 1
  15. yuke

yuke Member

Best thing is for Dwight to do is to vocally support Simon's plan but to cause strategic blunders when they attack Hilltop. When Negan returns, Dwight should then out Simon, causing a fight between Negan and Simon loyalists.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lindigo

You guys are good. You can identify people by just their legs! I was taken with how the person took a purposeful stance and watched them drive off. Good acting with your legs, JDM! lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Not a very flattering shot though for such an accomplished Leg Model/Actor?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Sully

Sully Active Member

Honestly Dwight had more of a reason to warn them before than now.

The Hilltop is preparing and expecting a gun battle. They weren't expecting the whole infection bio warfare thing.

However I imagine that's still going to be in play, just with more bloodshed.