Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

East, Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 23, 2016.

1. hcopenhagenh

hcopenhagenh Active Member

This was easily one of the worst episodes in TWD history. It was more like an Episode of "Dumb and Dumber". The Carol scene was ridiculous. I can't add anymore criticism or complaint that hasn't already been hit on.

Bottom Line: The writing in this episode SUCKED and the story told in this episode SUCKED!!! I think they have started using WWE writers.

2. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

Well, I just assumed she had a machine pistol, not a machine gun. Far-fetched? Yes. Feasible? Yes.

There are handguns available that are full-auto, whether manufactured that way or altered. I'm not seeing an MP-5 under her sleeve, but a .380, 9mm, etc. could be possible. I can't recall with certainty that we've seen these weapons on the show, but I'm thinking they did pop up in past episodes. The amount of shots she fired could be questioned with one of these weapons.

3. hcopenhagenh

hcopenhagenh Active Member

Something else that was brought to my attention. To kill the Walkers, you have to kill the brain. A knife or bullet to the head. Now Morgan just taps them with his stick and they fall over. Dumb writing.

4. Ruark

Ruark Member

Yeah, this is a "stupidity thing" that jumped out at me. There's so much danger around, and Alexandria's security is so fragile, yet just out of the blue, somebody hops into a car and takes off to roam around looking for somebody. Then somebody else hops into a car and takes off to roam around looking for the somebody that's roaming around looking for somebody. Meanwhile, the first somebody has a crisis on the road, while the second somebody is still out roaming around wondering where the first somebody is, and Alexandria is practically defenseless, and Morgan is over in the garden doing his stupid martial arts thing. Just stupid.

5. rustybag

rustybag Member

I noticed this and it bugs me too :/

#85 rustybag, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016