Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

East to Sinaloa

Discussion in 'Episode 212 - Pillar of Salt' started by Pogo the Possum, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

That's where I would head. Avoid the big cities like Hermosilla and Navajoa. Either Cortez coast of Huatobampito ( lots of seafood, not much water, biting flies ), or mountain enclave such as Alamos ( plenty of water, less food ). I already have a site picked. Been there, done that. Scorpions taste like shrimp. Tarantulas not so good.

2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Flies... Why isn't there flies and worms all over the walkers?! (just had an illumination) :zombies_alien:

3. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

The Cartels definitely would have many survivors, as they have compounds, weaponry, armored vehicles and underground bases. The show needs to show this.

4. BlackLightning

I think the show is already moving in this direction.

It's hilariously ironic (and reminiscent of Breaking Bad) that the one who has kicked the hornet's nest that is the Mexican drug cartel was a former junkie.