Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

El Camino

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Neuropyramidal, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

This looks great. What amazing is that they were able to keep the whole thing quiet until they finished filming it. Some people wish they'd leave it all with the ending we had, but I think it's fine to tell Jesse's story post Breaking Bad. It doesn't hurt the original for me. I can't wait until October 11th.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think its fine too. I can understand the people who want to leave Jesse's future a mystery they can speculate on for years, there is certain fiction I feel that way about too. But in this case, I'm looking forward to watching it materialize, because there never was any real resolution for his character. Sure, he escaped from Psycho Fivehead and the Pips, but now he's a wanted man, and homeless with no money. He's in a worse situation than he was for most of the other season finales.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I trust Vince Gilligan to do it right too. His mind has been in the Breaking Bad universe these past years with Better Call Saul, so it's the perfect time to do this. I remember reading some talk of picking up Jesse's story in BCS after Saul's story jumped into the future, but I think this is the better route to go.