Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts News Eminem's Song

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Pitch, Nov 30, 2015.

1. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

Well, when I listen to that song Call Of Duty Ghosts inmediately crosses my mind, it is some kind of feeling that I ca not explain, it is just exciting, I really liked the song and it is way better when you listen to is while playing a deathmatch game.

2. genevb

genevb New Member

Actually I do believe that the association with an artist like Eminem it's what brought the game so much notoriety in the first place, as the game seemed to be a real disappointment. I know some people who were never into CoD, yet they were huge Eminem fans, and bought the game only because of that music-video.

3. JoeMarvin

JoeMarvin New Member

It is always nice to see recognition for the things we all seem to enjoy but never really think of. I was glad to hear that this was a nomination too...you especially need to appreciate the opportunity to get help, even if it has to do with the regular game. I'm happy to have found that help here. Thank you guys