Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Enid/Alden.

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by Seventh_son, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Or as I dub them Eden.

A tad too Céline/Réné for me (I still see Enid as a kid, though I know she's not), but as long as they're both happy I say here's to you Mr. Robinson.

What do you think of this pairing? Will Henry throw a wrench into it? It appears he likes Enid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

No it is going to be Henry and Lydia (whisperer girl). I think they hooked Enid up with Alden strictly to show that she isn't going to be a part of that love triangle that is currently going on in the comic).

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I don't mine the Enid/Alden thing. It wouldn't have made sense for Henry to be involved with her. He's about 10 years younger than her, although of course Enid hasn't aged in appearance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ehh I am okay with it. 7-1/2 years have past since the war (1.5 year time jump for epis 901-905 and then a 6 year jump epi 906 and forward), so if Enid was 16 at then end of All Out War she is 23ish years old. I could see them putting Alden in his early 20s during All Out War putting him around the 29ish year old mark. Even if he were in his early 30's now I can still see this happening.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Terminator

Yeah. The older people get, the less the age difference makes (unless you're Larry King). It works for Enid with Alden, but wouldn't with Henry. It was just an out for him to get into trouble with the 3 stooges.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I hope those two boys end up whisperer-ed!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yeah I think it just seems unnatural because we are thinking of Enid as the teenager she was in S5 lol. And its the apocalypse lol. In this world even Earl might end up with a 23 year old.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Neuropyramidal

The apocalypse. Where mismatches are made every day.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Seventh_son

^^^Ha, ha!

Like the old SNL skit "Lowered Expectations".

EDIT: I stand corrected, make that MADtv.

#9 Seventh_son, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. lastcat3

Funny thing is that I think Dale was screwing Andrea's younger sister to at that time. Kirkman had a swingers mentality back when he was 22 years old.

11. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I think it kind of reminds us as the audience that Enid isn’t a kid anymore... it would be more odd for her to be with a teenger at this point... and I agree now with whoever said Henry would end up with Lydia... I still think the Carl void here is still showing but that’s just me... I don’t mind where they’re going though

• Like Like x 1
  12. Neuropyramidal

lol, was he? I'm totally blanking on that. I thought she was more just tagging along in his RV. I'll have to revisit that.

13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I’m blanking on that too. lol

14. lastcat3

It's been a while since I have gone back and read the very beginning parts of the comic but from what I remember I think both of them were doing things to convince Dale to let them stay with him.

15. lastcat3

@Neuropyramidal I think I found it where it hints at it possibly happening.

Andrea mentions it at the point of the comic whete they ate searching for Dale but before they discover him without a leg. The conversation takes place in the church. I'LL put down what Andrea said.

" At first, it wasn't anything serious. Amy and I were taking advantage, frankly. Flirt with the old man, get to sleep in the big safe rv. It was a survival thing. Neither of us were actually attracted to him".

I guess it does kind of leave it open to interpretation on rather or not the girls were having sex with him but to me the statement sounded a lot like the mindset of people that use sex to get what they want so I assumed both Andrea and Amy were neing sexual with Dale.

16. Seventh_son

Yowzers, my virgin ears!

Riddle-me-this, Batman: how many survivors of the zombie apocalypse does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Apparently three, providing they all fit in it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Terminator

"I guess it does kind of leave it open to interpretation on rather or not the girls were having sex with him but to me the statement sounded a lot like the mindset of people that use sex to get what they want so I assumed both Andrea and Amy were being sexual with Dale."

Based on this portion of an earlier post, and also on the Dale character on the TV show, all I can say is "Ewwwwww, gross".

• Agree Agree x 1