Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Enid and Glenn Pararell!

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by TheSlayingTaco1, Nov 21, 2016.

1. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

I'm rewatching the episode and before Carl and Enid go their separate ways when they reach the hilltop she tells him "it would be us. Not for abe or Glenn or for Maggie. Your doing for you. Didn't Glenn say something very similar to Daryl about going back home to Alexandria and he refused to listen to him Therefore getting Michonne and Glenn captured by Dwight In Episode 15 East? Did anyone notice this?

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

yes good catch. Glenn said something along the lines that Denise was dead and you're not doing it for her, you're doing it for you

3. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

I didn't notice, but do you think this is foreshadowing that something will happen to either Carl or Enid or somebody else affiliated then?

4. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Nope. I think it's just the writers' way of having Enid mirror Glenn's actions or dialogue to show the impact he had on her life, even in the short time they knew each other.