Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Enid one of the exiled!?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by ZombieMumOz, Mar 4, 2015.

1. miltk

miltk Member

they're living close. close enough to see rick place the gun in the blender. if i were them i would stay close to asz also. not knowing how to fight because of having spent all my time behind the gates, if i were expelled i would feel "safer" staying close to the community instead of wandering around. so, i think they feel safer are feel safer for enid too, yet maybe not protective of her because they just don't get it. when deanna exiled them it meant no food no water,,,so now that's enid's job to procure from asz - they're definitely not going on any supply runs

2. MHoskins2179

MHoskins2179 New Member

Enid and her comment

OK... did anyone read anything into the line that Enid says to Carl in the bedroom, "Pull it together, sport." Very much reminded me of that line Joe said to Rick before the fatal throat-biting, "What are you gonna do now, sport?" Wonder if there's any connection, or if they were at some point together in the same group...

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

No, they were never in the same group. Sport is a pretty common word.

4. ZombieWolf

ZombieWolf New Member

What if she is a plant from the Wolves? She may be leaving to give them info on weaknesses and also deliver stolen supplies. She looked very worried when she watched the altercation between Aiden and his buddy and Glenn and Daryl. Like "oh crap taking over this place may not be so easy after all"