Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Epi 809 First Look Photos

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Dnae, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Dear Popsicle!

Got bit, said aww shit, I'm too legit to quit. There's something I've been meaning to tell you for a LONG time but I just never really found the words: 13 years ago you took my nose, and I could see it peeking between your knuckles, and I remember thinking how surprisingly painless the entire ordeal was. Anyway, I've grown up now, and I now realize you only took my outer nose. I tried the same thing on Judith but it was really stuck and she ended up having an accident. You made parenting look so easy.

Its tough to say Au Revoir, so let's just say, Au Gratin. lol, that's a type of potato.

Tell Enid I said if she ever finds love again I will consider it a personal affront, and probably try to haunt dat ass.

Coral.

#21 Neuropyramidal, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Raps was supposed to write a letter from Carl to Enid. LOL

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

And where is your letter?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Don’t put me on the spot!!!

I see your Optimistic rating @Neuropyramidal :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Dearest Dad,
    If you get this letter, I'm dead. But be careful, as I will be back. These last few years have dragged by, it seems almost a decade since I was ten, when the outbreak has only been a few years, judging by Judith's conception, when you where in a coma, and her age now. Sometimes when I look at Judith I see our mother, that bitch Lori, other times, I see Uncle Shane. Hmmm. I don't see you much.
    And I have to say that I don't know how you justified that breakdown after mom died, seeing as how I was the one that put her down. Geeze, don't flip out like that again after I go. I don't think Michonne would put up with that crap.
    Speaking of Michonne, yowza! Way to go dad! Good thing for you that pickings are slim in the ZA. She's way out of your league, so don't f*** it up.
    I'm sure now that I am gone, you will need some one else to step in to my role to fill it. May I suggest Daryl, as he seems to get every else's roles. With the right incentive, I think you can have him calling you Daddy in no time. And no doubt he will excel at being big brother to Judith.
    As you continue on, please chill, and be more forgiving. Take others in, don't be so quick to pull the trigger. And maybe get some tips from Uncle Negan on how to make spaghetti, since yours sucks, no offence.
    I'll be watching from above, and give you a call once in a while. When I see Mom and Shane, I'll give them your best. Don't forget me, like Maggie did Beth. (that was her name, right? I used to have the biggest crush on her) And when you look for me, don't bother to look in the house, because that's the last place I'll ever be.
    Your loving son,
    Coral

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. WalkingDeadFan88

WalkingDeadFan88 New Member

Dear Jadis and the Garbage B*tches

[​IMG]

Hope you guys die in a brutal death soon lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1