Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Episode 2 Spoilers

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Tyler, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

This is not looking good for poor Bob and his leg :(.

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Gruesome ending? EEP!!

4. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Glad we're in for a slower episode this week. I'm excited to see the whole group interacting again since everyone's been separated a while. Season 5 is still moving fast, though... Bob :(.

#4 Alec96, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Too Far Gone is a slower episode, compared to No Sanctuary. :zombies_lol:

6. Cody V

Cody V Member

Perhaps this has to do with an Abraham flashback. What he did to the people that raped his ex-wife and daughter could be portrayed as extremely gruesome...even what he did to the people that stole food from his group could be portrayed in a way that would make Jigsaw nauseous.

7. Walker709

Walker709 Active Member

8. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

man, everyone is already counting out Bob! i guess he is the likeliest to be gone from the group... but it almost seems so obvious now that I think it won't happen

9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Didja see the New Zealand promo? Bob looks very... Tainted. To avoid being too blunt, if he was a woman, his new nickname would be "Eileen."

10. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Everyone is going to have a leg up on Bob as far as survival chances go after this episode, I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HondaS2kXD

I'm trying to think of a way that he could survive, but I'm stumped.

12. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

If he was a Japanese woman his name would be Irene.

13. CheesyBirdMess

I don't think he's going to be able to walk away from this one... He might just be defeeted.

14. HondaS2kXD

I'd like to come up with another pun, but it looks like i don't have a leg to stand on.

15. Michonnedxoxo

Michonnedxoxo Member

any synopsis released yet???

16. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

He could get a job waiting tables @ IHOP.

17. HondaS2kXD

no full synopsis that i'm aware of. as if we all don't know exactly what's going to happen based on the NZ promo.

my guess:

Episode opens with Sasha and Bob playing their lighter side game from the sneak peak. Suddenly, screams are heard. Carl wants to go help, but rick is hesitant. After some pleading from Carl, the group sets off in the direction of the screams. It's Father Gabriel, trapped in a somewhat inexplicable situation on top of a massive rock with some walkers grabbing at his foot. The group dispatches the walkers like a badasses, and then Rick questions Gabe. Rick wants to know what Gabe has done-- how he's managed to survive. Gabriel says the Lord abhors violence. Rick's not buying it. "We've all done something." Gabriel-- an excellent dodgeball player when he was in seminary-- changes the subject and mentions that he has a church where the group can take shelter and regroup.

on the way to the church, Daryl makes conversation with Rick.
    Daryl: so, that was some pretty f*cked up shit back there.
    Rick: We're on AMC.
    Daryl: oh, right. That was some pretty screwed up stuff back there.
    Rick: yeah. i thought glenn was gonna die.
    Daryl: i thought we all were.
    Rick: yeah. Good thing Carol showed up when she did.
    Daryl: i know, right? kind of makes me worried, though.
    Rick: how so?
    Daryl: well, if i stop being the most badass character, i might get killed off. and i don't want that. or, maybe they're setting up Carol for a great redemption and likability quest before they kill her off brutally. i don't want that either.
    Rick: wow. that's really depressing. i don't want to lose either of you.
    Daryl: don't worry, rick. i'm sure everything will be okay.
    Rick: thanks. that makes me feel better.

the camera pans out to reveal rick and daryl are holding hands. michonne is looking on with her season three face, as if to say, "daryl, step away from my man." but soon her thoughts are interrupted

Daryl: someone's watchin' us!

the group picks up the pace and hurries towards Gabe's church. once there, some character stuff and thangs happen. Abe gives his speech about "make the dead die and the living will be all Casey Jones again." (i still have no f*cking clue what that means) Rick talks to Carl about how he's not safe, says he doesn't trust gabriel, and asks him how his cheek scratch from the Claimers scene migrated. Sasha and Bob are shown being happy and other foreboding shit which is obviously foreshadowing the end of the episode where bob is shown-- oops. not yet.

eventually, Rick questions Father Gabriel again as to how he was able to survive this long armed only with a black suit and King James. he dodges the question. the group grows suspicious. soon, Abe accuses gabe of being with whoever was following them. gabe breaks down and reveals how he was able to survive this long. ironically, he did it by treating everyone like a Jehova's witness. that is, he didn't open his door. for anyone. he locked them out-- even as they were devoured by walkers.

Rick is stunned. "How could you do something like that?" Carl clears his throat behind him. Rick remembers Orange Backpack Guy. "right. never mind. we should go on a supply run. gabriel, know anywhere close by where we could check for supplies?" gabriel thinks for a second, wipes the tears from his eyes, and replies, "yeah. there's a place with a flooded basement somewhat close by. the fact that the basement was flooded means most people wouldn't have bothered to loot it for supplies. also, the walkers should be really cool looking, and there can be a cool action scene there."

Rick likes the sound of that, and takes Daryl, Carol, Sasha, Bob, and Gabe on the run. Gabriel was right. there are plenty of supplies, and some cool walkers-- one of which grabs bob from under the water. bob is pulled under. sasha screams "NO!" bob emerges, visibly shaken, but reassures everyone that he was okay. the supply run continues without major incident, and the group eventually makes its way home.

but wait... on the way home, Daryl and Carol decide to check something somewhere out, but its okay, the rest of the group can go ahead without them and they'll catch up later. bad idea. while alone with carol, Daryl sees a dodge magnum with a white cross painted on it driving away. Daryl and Carol exchange gunfire with the vehicle and it's occupants, and then chase after it. Daryl, who took an Advanced Driving Technique class at a track day before the apocalypse, employs a perfect PIT maneuver on the magnum. Daryl pulls the man from the vehicle and begins to calmly ask him if he's seen a blonde girl named beth. his exact words are, "I'm gonna stomp your ass!!!" eventually, they get information which leads them to atlanta.

back with the main group, they are sleeping inside the church. bob gets up and grabs a bottle and heads out into the woods, but don't worry. he's got a good reason we'll find out about next episo- OH SHIT! Bob! Behind you! there's a- *thunk* ...guy with an AK47 he's about to use as a club to knock you the fuggout. with perfect bad timing, sasha wakes up inside the church. "bob? Bob??? BOB!?!?! WHERE'S BOB!?!??!" the rest of the group begins to search frantically. where did he go? and why is the rum gone? they were saving that for if they met Jack Sparrow.

Cut to a shot of Gareth and friends sitting by the fire, enjoying some more inexplicable steak on a picnic table. Mr Baby Choker speaks up: "Gareth, i think he's waking up." gareth replies, "good." Gareth takes a knee and begins to talk to bob, who is shown with his hands bound behind him. "Bob, I have to tell you, we're not crazy. i know you won't believe that, but it's important to me that i say it. look, we didn't want to hurt you. none of this was personal. we're only doing what we need to do to survive. but as much as we detest this ugly business... a man's gotta eat." camera dramatically pans out as bob-- HOLY SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LEG!?!? He had two legs a few hours ago, and now one's gone. wait, what is that on the fire??? *stunned silence* *cut to credits.*

• Like Like x 2
  18. CheesyBirdMess

@HondaS2kXD Nothing about Glenn taking a dump???

What happened to you!? *snort*

19. HondaS2kXD

lol. I'm guessing what's actually going to happen. If I wrote the show, that would be how they escaped death at the trough. To be honest, I think it's down to one of two possibilities-- either they are saving it for the midseason finale, or they shumperted the massive shit. Which is worse than when they shumperted Shumpert.

didja like the Grimonne moment?

20. Michonnedxoxo

Michonnedxoxo Member

which site usually posted the synopsis last year???