Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Episode 3 Sneak Peek from AMC

Discussion in 'Episode 103 - The Dog' started by Dnae, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I know. I wish we had the episodes at least separated in this section, like we do with TWD.

I wanted to post something about the ratings and had to go a couple of pages in to find the old thread from 8/31.

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I dunno, she is a teenager after all.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I'm always amazed how quickly those guys can run in their suits when the dogs get let out. They're pretty quick when it's just the dachshunds, but man, they're like lightening when the rottweilers show themselves. I think they must be big on fitness...

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

You should see them when there is a parrot on their tail.

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I thought Nick initially showed the most common sense of the three by NOT shining a flashlight out the window, and furthermore telling the others not to and closing the blinds. However, at the end of the clip he opens the back curtain? Poor impulse control or just plain fear won out over his common sense in the end. I'm also kind of surprised he didn't pick up a kitchen knife or some other weapon first.

And seriously. Tell Alicia what's going on, if not the whole truth, enough to let her know how dangerous people who aren't acting right can be! ESPECIALLY if you're going to be making it known to the world you're inside the house.

6. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

I think they are purposely leaving Alicia oblivious......until.....SHE has to put Matt down. Or see him put down. I think she may see him from a distance and run to him and Nick or Maddy will get there in time to keep her from getting bitten and she will see first hand what needs to be done about the 'dead'. It would be predictable but still make for good viewing imo. What better way to wake the F*!k up then seeing the love of your life's brain bashed in and then finding out he was going to kill you.

7. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

check out the new action figures,
    http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/fo...t-updated-10-08-12-a-2506-79.html#post4799661

8. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think she will be the one to know how to put them down, because of her friend, watching the video.