Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

episode 5 Live Reaction - Burning in Water

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame' started by Dnae, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I don't know how Strand got out of his cell. I don't know why Salazar stopped being able to see that Strand was lying and now think Ofelia is waiting for him.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

strand was one of the people to be pushed over the dam last week so he was out of his cell at that time.

I think that daniel was well aware the entire time that strand was being a liar liar pants on fire kind of guy. It seemed to me that daniel was just playing with strand, letting him think that he believed him. daniel did not seem at all taken aback by the abandoned looking hotel nor did he seem upset that the place Ofelia was supposedly staying was now over run by the infected. I think daniel just wanted to one, get to the place that ofelia was last seen and two, get strand as far away from the Lola and the dam and then "strand" him. daniel did not want to leave on his quest to find Ofelia with Strand just waiting to pounce and become Dante 2.0

• Like Like x 2
  3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I really like Fear The Walking Dead right now! Compared to the second Season Boat trip this is really filled with things that happens and is giving something to the story, the only thing I do not care about is Alicia and Jakes love story.

But the rest! From The Huey crashing and Indians to the insanity of Troy being worked on by Madison to Nicks struggle between love and family to a pretty damn well written group of survivors who fits the scheme, survivalist "nutjobs" who survive and are pretty much neutral. They are not plain out evil (Negans Saviours, Terminus) or plain out naive and goody (AZF, The Kingdom, Hilltop). They do what is needed and that the Indians still exist shows they are not plain out murderers, cause im sure they could have driven there at the start and just mowed down their old Indians foes.

#83 Marc, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah this season is really fantastic, probably as good as the first season if not better.

5. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo New Member

Daniel could be the most Brutal Character in the entire Walking dead franchise!! Negan will pee his pants if he gets to sit on Salazar's Barber's chair!! Dude has been skinning people alive way before the apocalypse Killing Communist in El Salvador!
    He is built for this!