Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Episode 705 COUNTDOWN TO JESUS!

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by Dnae, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

First off, I saved your avi. It's perfect. I love me some stone cold Sasha!!!
    Second I'm of the heterosexual type but that Tom Payne picture has also made me drool a wee bit.

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Ohmy

Oh my gosh I forgot that she had been dubbed stone cold Sasha

You are the third or fourth guy (heterosexual type) that commented on Tom Payne's universal good looks and hotness, so you are in good company :D

3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I give credit where credit is due. Mr Payne, Mr Lincoln, even Mr Reedus would have my juices flowing if I was a female. Hahaha :zombies_lol:

4. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

I just commented on his shroud and the lack of mystery surrounding it.

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

True Story: I lived this episode today....

I'm having some remodeling done to my house and the project manager of the general contractor made this statement to me.....

"So I recently hired this new group of demolition guys. They work for me now and they're some real Go Getters. They're willing to work on Thanksgiving to keep your project moving along."

Wow. What a dick! lol. Not Simon, but my project manager guy. He's cool with these guys working on Thanksgiving? But what's even worse, is he sounded like Simon when he said that AND he almost said the Go Getters part word for word. No! He DID NOT take half my shit. But he should have. He would have been doing me a favor. lolololol

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Question being, is the project manager willing to work Thanksgiving? If not that "go getter" mentality he is boasting about will soon fade. Dick for sure!

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

If your shroud is the same shroud I am thinking of then I vote that we remove ALL the mystery!!!!!

8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Every part of that post was hot. :p