Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Episode in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Vatos' started by Zombie Lover, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

i think we are supposed to suspend disbelief again here....daryl said the saw wasnt sharp enough for the bolt, and remember the zombies were at the door. I would have just cut off my thumb and squeezed the res of my hand through. or i would have just soaked my hand in blood to get it out......yuck i feel bad for merle TBH no one should have to cut off their own hand....

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Handcuffs are made from high tensile steel, no hacksaw will saw through handcuffs.. An angle grinder with a metal cutting blade would..

Cutting the hand at the wrist was his only option..

3. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Well I guess Merle didn't knew he was save. If I saw Walkers at the door I would never thought. "Oh maybe the man I just punched in the face put a really strong chain on the door. I would think damn he takes his revenge and leaves me here for the Walkers. That combined with the delusions he had (speaking with himself, thinking there's another person with him on the roof) could make him do that. But I would never ever cut of my hand.

4. AtlantaOverrun

Seriously? Damn the pain would be horrible and unbearable. Especially when you don't have a sharp saw.

5. AtlantaOverrun

Yeah true, but I think I can't do it. But how about the situation where you don't have handcuffs, but there are plenty Walkers heading to you on the rooftop and you can't escape. Damn I would jump of the building lol