Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Episode "info tidbit"

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Marc, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

So who was the

"Trouble arises when unexpected visitors arrive at the Hilltop and the community is thrust into action; heartbreaking discoveries are made."

UNEXPECTED VISITORRRRRS!

Seriously? I saw nothign unexpected. Was Simons crew unexpected? They KNEW they where coming and prepared for it. Who was unexpected? And heartbreaking discoveries? They go to war, people die and turn to zombies? Is that the heartbreaking discovery? I guess so but the visitors they had was Looney Simon and that was not really unexpected that it would be a fire fight, they even prepared for one before Negan was gone.

Also Rick got late, was he the one? But he was also planned to arrive.

And now we know how they extended it, this would been the end in the comics of All out War.

2. Sully

Sully Active Member

I think you're reading a little too much into a guide description written on a whim without much thought.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Well, I expected Oceanside to drop by in the end. Reading that, or some new group not known of but since we met a new "group" last week I expected Oceanside to slide up like Wailing Banshees from Warhammer 40k and start carving up Saviours like butchers at the meat convention. This was just...well, there was no unexpected visitors.

4. Sully

Sully Active Member

Maybe the walkers if you want to take it literal?

My guess is those are written up by some scrub intern at AMC. Probably some English literature major who is trying to be overly clever with his words and descriptions of the episode.

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah that could be it.

That or a dumb frick like me who is not a native speaker and confusing things? Heh! No but yeah! You're probably right on this one. I was like "Where is the people....where is the people....where? Where? Wh....and you said Walkers now so that is probably it.

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

But the walkers weren't visitors--they were residents.

The heart-breaking discovery was figuring out the use of bio warfare.

• Winner Winner x 1