Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Episode Tidbits.

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Captive' started by Neuropyramidal, May 10, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I find it wierd that it was a "complete coincidence" and if it was, that's annoying. It's so obvious, and anyone who's read the comics would have picked up on it instantly. They should have just said they meant to do it.

3. Neuropyramidal

How's The Stand coming?

4. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Great actually! I'm about 250 pages in, and I'm going to get off my phone so I can read it riiiight now.
    One problem though- I have been having nightmares. But they are zombie/TWD nightmares soooo I guess I can't blame SK :Grin:

5. Fon

Fon Member

Sad about Alex :(

6. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I'm glad to hear that Alex won't likely be returning. I've never really found her to be an interesting character at all.

7. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

No, I want her to return, but only to eat a fitting demise after causing trouble. Alex is more of a villain than anything and could be a villain. She's bat shit crazy and has a lethal cocktail of both victim mentality, inflated self importance and homicidal aggression.

8. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I couldn't get the second page of this article to come up for some reason, so I didn't read what was said about Alex :/

9. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

The link actually was to the second page. The Alex part is on page 1

10. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I hope we see Alex again. However in universe it probably would make more sense for her to not end up joining the group since she definitely doesn't trust them at this point. Also at this point they still probably havn't figured out yet the importance of being in groups so she very well might think she would be better off on her own than with people she doesn't trust.

11. Neuropyramidal

Will we see Alex again?
    That is an excellent question. The second most enigmatic character, I think, on the show after Strand, is Alex, and she definitely isn’t going to stick around. She’s basically done the work she wanted to do. I don’t imagine her continuing to stay, and she says she’s not going to work for Connor. She accomplished what she wanted. I expect that she’s bound to venture back off into the apocalypse, so you don’t see her end. There’s always that possibility.

12. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think she will be seen again. The way he answered, was not definite.

13. Znuts

Znuts Member

After reading the article and the part about Alex, he definitely answered that question in a deliberate way. I think he might be getting at that we won't see Alex the rest of the season. She will go off into the apocalypse and do her own thing, maybe form her own group. Maybe in season 3 or even season 4, Alex pops up again, after our group is on the move, looking for a new home.

14. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

Of course now that Connor became a tasty appetizer for his brother's buffet, she can take control of the group with preggo and Jackass.

15. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

Maybe with Morales and his kin!

16. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Ah, well that sounds slightly ambiguous. Mmm over all I really feel like this show is lacking direction and just kind of floundering. They went to all that trouble to introduce and develop Alex, Jack, Conor, preggo, crazy bother of Conor, and then it's just over in one episode. I don't know, I feel like they could have done quite a bit more with that story line. At least we have Louis now who seems slightly interesting.
    I think the problem with this show is that yeah it's interesting to see the ZA from a different perspective, but it's annoying to us to see different characters - that we have no attachment to -struggle with the same moral issues we already watched Ricks group struggle with the first 3 seasons of TWD. We had to watch Lori and Rick constantly be like , "NO CARL, Carl you stay, Carl don't do that, Carl no no no" and now we have to see that with Madison, nick and Alicia. It's old. JUST LET THEM DO STUFF

17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

What I don't get is with all the seasons and episodes of TWD and now FTWD, we've never yet seen two characters with the same name. I mean, how realistic is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Yeah, waste of a good actress and a drawn-out webisode if this is truly the last we see of her. All of that just so she could attempt to guilt trip Travis and 'Morales' herself into oblivion? Oh! let's not forget all of the off-screen deaths she was involved in. My fiancé actually asked "Who is that?" when she showed up (For reference, she is usually answering that question from me when an obscure character returns), and said "Well, this is not the last we see of her... Bet she becomes a villain with all her killing and what-not." at the end of the episode.

Both a bummer and a waste of potential here. Not since the 9-day time skip (You know, the part I actually WANTED to see.) have I felt gypped like this. I like the show, but find myself forgetting to watch it live and catch it later. Hopefully the story begins to gel a bit going forward and makes me forget these slights, or it will slide off my radar entirely. As it is, Game of Thrones is what I look forward to Sunday night for.

19. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

In the head, you have to poke them through the brain to kill them, you could shoot them but noise brings more, they love eating live human flesh so be damn careful, run and duck, oh and... Actually that's all you need to know for starters, the rest is kinda self-explanatory, don't forget to take pics (or it didn't happen), videos even better but don't get bit.