Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene is the "inside guy"

Discussion in 'Episode 711 - Hostiles and Calamities' started by offrope, Feb 27, 2017.

1. offrope

offrope Active Member

I've thought that Rick will have at least 3 and as many as 5 communities with him when AOW starts, but one thing he lacks is an "inside guy" supplying information on Negan's plans. I think that he now has that intelligence, since Eugene is inside and has Negan's confidence. All Eugene needs is a way to communicate with Rick. That should be easy enough. Also, Eugene could supply the Saviors with ammo that does not work.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

1 time maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. batongal

batongal Active Member

I love the thought Eugene is the inside guy. I thought that job could have been Daryl's but he flaked out and ran as Negan said "Daryl is too emotional". Eugene is total opposite. Eugene's survival mode kicked in immediately with all the lies etc and he walked away with a smile on his face and landed himself a nice comfy room. You need someone as detached as Eugene to be able to say "I am Negan" and revel in it. This is going to work out well. He will end up poisoning Negan enough to have him knocked out for days so that the gang can come and make use of Morgan's cell.

• Like Like x 1
  4. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That's an interesting thought. He still has those poison pills he made, and no one knows about it except those two wives who won't say anything. I wonder if he'll ever have an opportunity to use them.

5. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, this is certainly one possibility.

The other scenario is that Eugene found the glove that fits, he likes what he sees, revels in it and will die for Negan.