Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene part of a medical team

Discussion in 'Episode 711 - Hostiles and Calamities' started by Dusen, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Dusen

Dusen New Member

Hey guys.

I was just wondering, when Eugene described his skills to Negan, he said that he was a part of a 10 man group who was trying to fight biological weapons with biological weapons. Could his job possibly have something to do with the virus?

I know they already established that he couldn't safe the human race a few seasons ago. But if what i wrote above is Eugene actually telling Negan the truth about his skills, wouldn't he be the guy to try and cure the virus?

I guess what i'm trying to get to is

A: Did his work (if he actually told Negan the truth) in the medical group have something to do with the virus.

B: If he indeed is specialized in bio stuff, wouldn't he be the guy to try and cure the virus (given the right amount of time)

Or was it just me not understanding that he was just lying to safe his ass.

2. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Maybe you need to rewatch the whole show,the only medical training Eugene has is as a Gyno in his dreams.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dusen

Dusen New Member

So as i wrote in the end of my post, he is lying?
    Because i remember him saying he didn't know anything about the virus back when he was with Abraham.

Don't hope the Saviors need to much medical help, cause the just burned their only doctor, thinking Eugene could pick up the mantle haha.

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

If you rewatch, listen to Negan say it's a good thing they have a spare Dr Carson, which refers to the good doctor's brother, Dr Carson #2 at the Hilltop. When they take him, it won't go over well at Hilltop, or with Maggie.

5. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Best line of the episode... I was gifted these pickles.
    hahahahha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Eugenes's prized pickle present !

7. calliope

calliope Active Member

He said he was a PHD, not an MD so they won't be looking to him for any medical help that he can't provide.

It was the same fictitious resume he gave to Abe, which is a nice throwback and signal to us that no matter what it might look like, Eugene knows where his loyalties lie.

8. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

It's the same lie he gave Abraham. I didn't even catch the part about the other Dr. Carson being at the Hilltop. Who else expected when the girls asked about the human genome project for him to say "that's classified".

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Yea, Negan said it's a good thing they have an extra Dr. Carson. They are going to take him.

10. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Yeah I don't think they mean Eugene as a medical doctor.

11. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Eugene is very FOS but it doesn't mean his loyalties are still with ASZ either. I do not know which way he'll eventually turn but it is very possible he sticks with Negan to the end. Or maybe not, maybe he just goes with the flow as best he can, who knows but I'm not assuming any futuristic grandeur on his part until I see it.

12. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

I still can not believe how many Drs they kill or put at risk.

• Agree Agree x 1