Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene Porter

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by legendx66, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This is too funny - Kyla Kenedy, aka "Mika" is adorable.

[video]https://youtu.be/OuoVxPyOO3k[/video]

2. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

This was a funny interview! Mika is awesome and Josh was great!

Eugene's character really grew on me. Especially after he saved Tara and stood up to Nicholas. Eugene is braver than he realizes. He reminds me of The Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz. Eugene has courage in him, it's just it takes certain situations to bring it out in him. But it's there, and when he shows it--wow! It's inspired me to write a TWD fanfic called "The Cowardly Lion".

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

I felt like [MENTION=8031]Jen7[/MENTION] may want to see these, so I'm pulling them over from Pinterest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh i love these! :) <3

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Well guys, I was just retweeted by Josh McDermitt so if you want my autograph since I'm sort of famous now, just send me your address in PMs. Have a nice day.

6. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

What did you say? post a screenshot!

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I said "Lumbersexual!" of all things. bahaha

#167 Jen7, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I saw that. Did he follow? I got a follow, when I noticed he was a Packers fan, and tweeted go pack go to him.

9. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Ahh, lucky! :) Nope, he hasn't followed me. It's funny because normally when I tweet anything i get maybe one like if i'm lucky (it's sad). So i knew something was up when i kept seeing notifications pop up.

10. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Who knew that Eugene was Jewish ?

11. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

hmmm, not a character i've warmed to, mainly because i find him to be written in a way that doesn't seem believable. When i look at the characters from season 1 and 2 they seemed like regular people you could somehow relate to, but mr Hunky Dunky seems too far fetched.

12. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I hope it's Eugene tonight who gets Lucilled.

That is all.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I will pretend you didn't say that.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This thread isn't getting enough love, so take a look at this cutie pie:

[​IMG]

15. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

His reaction to Abe's death hit me so much harder than Rosita and Sasha's ;-;

16. Chiron

Chiron Member

Love Eugene! He is so different and smart and quirky. I laugh at all his expressions. He does not have to even say anything. We NEED his smarts. Felt so heartbroken for him to lose his best friend Abe. When he put his hands over his face in the S7 premiere I was pretty much sobbing by that point and it made it worse. I had such a bad feeling after they said their goodbyes. I knew then it was def Abe and Glenn as was doing the rounds on internet spoilers. I miss Abe even more in the past few epis. It was NOT his time to be killed off.

I wish Rosita would stop being so mean to Eugene. There is no need. He proved he can stick up for his friends so I dunno why she keeps being such a cactus. They were the three Amigos, you would think she would swat whatever bee is in her bonnet and be a friend to him. He started sobbing when he saw Tara too, poor guy. I hope Eugene makes those bullets! I love his character. He just seems so alone now, it is sad.

17. DocCovington

DocCovington Member

I love Eugene, he is indeed a smartypants, this is going to be great. The way he is playing Negan (and is fooling the women in order to not get them involved and punished for their involvement) -- fantastic! I can't wait to see how this is going to end. I have a bad feeling that his assassination attempt will go wrong, but at least he is trying. He has successfully infiltrated the enemy's base camp in less than a day, hehe.

18. tink

tink Well-Known Member

19. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I have this shirt ;)

I came here to post that Josh McDermitt apparently de-activated all of his social media accounts and from what I'm gathering, it's because there was a large amount of people harassing and bullying him because of Eugene's decisions on TWD. I heard that he was even receiving death threats! This is why we can't have nice things, like Josh McDermitt. He's always been so kind and interactive with his fans and idiots have to ruin it.

20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I just saw another post about this on tumblr and I was gobsmacked. Amazing to me how fanatical some people can be. I am guilty of going on and on about Tom Payne/Jesus but it is all in good fun and I never ever say anything that borders on the side of lunacy. This really saddens me for him because as you said he has always been so nice and giving to his fans. Shameful that the asylum loons will ruin it for fans such as yourself. I wonder if he will also feel a need to stop attending conventions?

• Agree Agree x 1