Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene - 'Stupidity' placard

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by CheesyBirdMess, Oct 30, 2014.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

So did everyone notice this sign placard during the episode, when the group left behind were all holed up inside the room... We see this sign, and then Eugene looking on and away... It says "Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it."

Do you think this is a hint about Eugene and his 'smarts' ?

Screencaps below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Yes I caught that too.

Yeah it's probably referring to Eugene thinking about the plan to go to DC and how he knows it's stupid to go. Perhaps him playing the stupid act, how it's being misused and he knows it will come back to bite him in the butt, although he's not shown that he's totally dumb, but maybe that's just an act too and he really doesn't know jack about anything he's said to date. Total fraud. lol

Or the the plan Rick had to go after Gareth, and he's thinking how it seems stupid now that the Hunters are bearing down on them and he's going to die. haha

3. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Yeah I definitely flip flop on thinking he is semi-smart to then wondering if he's just full blown dumb but a great manipulator. It's going to be interesting how it plays out, for sure! I just thought the placard in the scene there might have been a hint.

4. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

I caught that and wondered if it was his stupidity or others' stupidity he was thinking of.

5. Zombie.GrrL

Zombie.GrrL New Member

Great catch CheesyBirdMess! :D