Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

1. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I'm feeling a little cheated with Eugene's reaction. Although he seemed to be the person that cried the most, I would have like to see him go over to Abraham's body and absolutely break in two. If Eugene were to break and then get mad, really mad, I think he could manufacture, plot and out think Negan, or at least some of his group. Eugene can be very resourceful and a great liar when needed. I think his character is not an easy type for Negan or anyone else to figure out.

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Stay tuned...Eugene is just getting started.

Plus I think he looked pretty broken. At one point he was completely covering his face with his hands, sobbing into them. I'm not sure if going over to Abe's body would have made him seem more devastated.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I don't think I COULD have gone up to the body.

4. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Knowing Eugene he could have been grieving or sobbing from fear. But I do hope that his intelligence will be a huge asset to how the group survives this. Why else would they keep him around and kill Abe and Glenn?

5. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

Thanks for the post. I'll keep my eye on Eugene.
    In a way, Eugene makes me think of Breaking Bad. He's kind of a nerd and not a threat of any kind. But he has hidden depths that I'm hoping will come out when he is shoved. I could see him plan and actually implement some devastating things.

6. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I couldn't agree more. I think Eugene will have a huge role coming up and play a pivotal part in taking Negan down.

7. WingedCherokee

I think perhaps they purposely didn't have a huge noticeable reaction from Eugene and that maybe they are going to have him simmering in the background until boiling point and then !POW! welcome Nega Eugene. I think he's slowly boiling up to the surface and we're going to see him really push his intelligence when the group most need it.

8. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

They haven't made it back to Alexandria yet and all we've been shown is the immediate aftermath, so maybe we will get more of a reaction once they return and the initial shock of what just happened gives way to the reality of their new situation.

I could totally see Eugene breaking while standing over Abe's grave site or watching Rosita and Sasha mourn. I wonder if we'll get funeral scenes for Glenn and Abe?