Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene's bullet factory

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by mfinley, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

Bullet factory damn...just move back to Atlanta.

2. asdf

asdf Member

Speaking in real world terms. No one is reproducing. Zombies are getting decommissioned at a healthy rate; they should be eradicated to a more manageable level eventually when life expectancy goes back up and no one else is dying young. Leaving ample uninhabited houses, arable land, and plenty of fresh water that haven't been circulated through any municipal water facilities for years now. Going vegan is not so bad considering the lack of steady nutrition. Yet people are arbitrarily fighting. You'd think they'd know to ransack a Home Depot or Walmart by now for ample supplies. But it'd be a boring show if that were the case.

3. 1Izwho1iz

1Izwho1iz New Member

I worked recently with a "bullet factory". I know your home versions dont, but these industrial machines used electricity, and required air supplied by air compressor. The machines that made the lead bullets used a hardened steel punch that cut lead strips into the head. After a while the pinch gets dull and will crack. From the fir s t cut on itgets duller over time. So after some time not sure on exact time depends on hardness of lead hardness of steel punch and how fast the machine is operating air pressure applied to punch the bullets are sometimes miscut just enough to make a difference. During quality control they found some bullets off by 6 inches at 20 yards. I can see how things would be different in some places, but where im at we have more guns than people. There is no shortage of ammo. Its not uncomon to see people with visible sidearms i really dont see us having a zombie problem

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

As far back as season 1 Glenn went to the Bullitt Factory.

5. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member