Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene's "smarter" comment to Abe......

Discussion in 'Episode 505 - Self-Help' started by runcornwalker, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I know Eugene was trying to make a case of why Abraham still needed him, but poor choice of words on his part. Definitely wasn't the best thing to say during that moment.

2. AngelCastiel

AngelCastiel Member

Eugine is a character who doesn't really understand social norms. I would have been surprised if he didn't say something that got him punched in the face.

3. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Eugene literally has zero social skills. It was inevitable that he would say something to really piss Abraham off once he kept going on and on.

4. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

Maybe Eugene needed to take a beatdown so he can reintigrate into the group. No one will trust him again for a hot minute, but people might be giving Abe the sideways glance for a little while.

I think this is all good. Now that we know Abe's judgement is a bit off, we can move on. Rick will be the leader again, and Eugene will have to eat soft food for a while.

#24 fruitfulandgay, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  5. DHill2127

DHill2127 Member

That's retarded. They need to look up what autism means.

6. DHill2127

DHill2127 Member

Anyways, tbh Eugene is dumb in the first place for saying what he said. I know it was heat of the moment, but you don't say something like that while Abraham is angry as hell.

7. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Smart move or no (I'm thinking; NO!), It is lamentably true. In either medium Abraham is a stalwart combatant, capable of holding the line for an entire group alone (Seriously, one Abraham and his weapon held off roamers while the rest of the group leisurely scavenged what they could in a town once; Rosita even said that there was nothing to worry about with Abraham on guard.), a brilliant tactician, and very well could never be taken down in a straight up fight. But in either medium, he is also not the sharpest tool in the shed; punctuated very well by not only partnering up with Eugene (Who is likely the smartest man still alive no matter his social skills) but in TV land, Rosita has shown to be steps ahead of Abe in the know-how department as well.

Abraham is one of my two favorites, but he is dumb as the last post picked to make a fence and prone to making the worst of decisions based off of his single-minded drive. Eugene should have just left well enough alone, but he was not lying. I bet Abraham will soon agree with Euge despite his reaction since just about everyone left knows more about almost everything other than combat (And maybe physical education if they follow the comic) than poor Abraham.

I wonder if he was trying to bring Eugene down to his level with that massive beatdown. If nothing else, I would bet Eugene lost some IQ points on every hit.