Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eugene's story

Discussion in 'Episode 501 - No Sanctuary' started by LoriG, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Wombat

Wombat Member

Join you there.
    He does awkward well. Awkward is endearing when done right :)

oh sweet.... Just saw this is my 100th post.

Time to celebrate....
    *runs off in a straight line with arms at side*

;)

2. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Well if he is lying about the whole thing, then I admit it's amusing watching him dig himself deeper and deeper in a pit. Wonder how much longer before he comes clean? I predict he will get his ass handed to him.

3. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Oooh, Oooh, oooh ..........
    Remember how Sasha was suspicious and questioning Eugene while in the boxcar, and Eugene gave his reveal that most seemed to accept?
    Except Bob had been taken along with Glenn, Daryl, and Rick ...so Bob didn't hear it.
    But now Bob is getting cozy with Sasha, and she tells him about what Eugene said. Bob though, has his background as a medic, and maybe some awareness of the Human Genome Project.
    The HGP is based with the Department of Energy, Science Labs ...along with the National Institutes of Health ( Bethesda, MD ).
    Bob smells something fishy ( Eugene says Defense Dept. ? ), which he relates to Sasha ( but is prolly why Bob goes TM ).
    Sasha left with more suspicions.

4. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

What if eugene is a big fake. A social path that made up all of this to feel important. I know guys in real life that tell tales to make them feel important. Being a doctor and saying he can sure the world is not to far off.

5. Darylette

Darylette Member

I think it's poor writing on TWD part. They're not giving us any reason for everyone believing him. He's got a walkie talkie and he says it's classified a lot, that's IT. Why are they buying it? I'd buy it if I got some sense of them clinging into it for hope, desperation, something to do, plain distraction from the misery around them. But I don't. It's poor writing they just aren't giving them a reason to believe it,

6. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Eugene has got to be a fake. Every time he talks, it is nothing but total B.S.

7. MissDixon

MissDixon New Member

anti MULLET hahahaha I'm dying xD

8. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

I've always been suspicious of Eugene - and his mullet. I gave him the side eye when he accidently shot out the gas tank last season. Admittedly, I don't see how that could benefit him, but if his haircut is any indication, he doesn't always make the wisest decisions.

9. iwatchwd2014

iwatchwd2014 New Member

sorry i don't get it....what made you thought carl would say that? just random imagination eh...

10. iwatchwd2014

iwatchwd2014 New Member

i think the mishandling of gun is trying to accentuate the"nerd steroetype". like he lack "common sense" with guns. lol. like the "poor /awkward social skill" thing. he does strike me as social oddball. i admit not all scientist types are like that but there is the steroetype i think.

jenner is complete opposite of that for example.

11. iwatchwd2014

iwatchwd2014 New Member

good point! yea hes booksmart/technical smart. but i seen this type, they suck **** at other areas like social leadership, general common sense .

like some bad autistic folks, they only see numbers and science and whatever, but they suck **** at anything social.

just because you technically smart don't neccessrally make you good leader, that may require social skills.

not saying i'm pro but there just some social things you just don't do....maybe you get better at it from some social experience and that evolves you into better at it given your common sense isn't the ****.

i personally interacted with some poor social skill nerds and lets just say it wasn't pretty. "oh tara, i think you major hot-ass", what was exact line he said to her? lol.

12. wudratherbe

wudratherbe New Member

Nerd or not, in the world they are in now, IMO, Eugene should make some attempt to be able to defend himself and not depend on the others for a free ride. He needs to figure it out and contribute in some way...otherwise he's just dead weight.

13. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Are you from western Pennsylvania? I think I knew you.

14. iwatchwd2014

iwatchwd2014 New Member

in real life, yea nerd that can't fight can become fighters ,sure. but in this fiction, don't see writers doing that with him.

the fact that carol went from sheep to fighter is interesting. and yea i believe people can become strong like that irl. a lot of maybes, world can change, people can change.