Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Everyone except Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 908 - Evolution' started by offrope, Jan 1, 2019.

1. offrope

offrope Active Member

I just watched the Season 8 & 9 marathon. I noticed on the last episode (9.08), everyone not from Alexandria seemed to have an issue with Michonne, as she did with them. Those same people greeted Daryl with smiles and hugs. Daryl had already left in search of Eugene when Michonne got to Hilltop, so their paths didn't cross. But then, at the end of the episode, after Jesus was killed, Daryl killed one of the Whisperers. When he noticed the Whisperer was wearing a mask, it was Michonne he called over, not Aaron, who was on his team. Daryl seemed to not have a problem with Michonne at all. Interestingly, they are the two who have the X. Which community was Daryl in before he decided to live in the wild? If Alexandria, that would explain that he had no issue with Michonne.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I think he was at Hilltop....?

3. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

Good point