Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Eye of the Beholder S3E1

Discussion in 'Episode 301 - Eye of the Beholder' started by Sharpie61, Jun 3, 2017.

1. AAA

AAA Member

so now Alicia and dood can hook up

2. scarpad

scarpad New Member

Deadwood reunion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

wow so he was never bit

4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Well travis is dead. Maybe Madison will shoot herself *fingers crossed*

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Goggles Pizano

Everyone's eluding to the biggest issue with this show....from the get-go.

Whereas TWD has likeable, interesting and engaging characters, the writers and producers somehow saw fit to make EVERY f...... character irritating, irrational, and stupid acting to further plot.

I literally don't care about a single one of them and their 'trauma.'

When Maddison said, 'please don't hurt us, I'm just here looking for my son.' I lol, in TWO seasons, how many times have we had plot arcs involving these people 'looking' for their children.

Let's take bets on how many irrational and 'bite the hand that feeds' decisions Madison and Nick make before the inevitable long shot of them moving on as the compound is overrun by walkers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. roshi

roshi New Member

the soldiers in the basement had guns...why didn't they pick them up? and in that office, alycia had a knife... they tried to stab him but failed, but when madison was struggling, alycia had the opportunity to stab him or subdue him by kicking him in the balls. the fact that madison was trying to fashion a weapon out of anything makes me think her character should have been smart enough to use her shoelaces, they could have had their shoe strings ready to strangle him... and then she stabs him with a spoon and tells her daughter to go find travis... it probably would have been a better idea to stick together and create a proper hostage situation.

it's amazing how the family has survived, they should spotlight a new group- "The 1 Percent" - the rich are no longer the 1 percent, the 1 percent are now the ones... with common sense.

i watch because i like to fantasize how i'd live/survive a world like that. it gives me a medium in which i can immerse my imagination in situations and environments of a zombie world. but i get so frustrated with this series characters, I just don't get how nick and madison can make so many idiotic decisions and survive. does it really make for better tv when idiots get away with so much stuff that is frustrating to the common viewer?

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I REALLY enjoyed both episodes of Fear. The action was great between the living AND the dead. Now I just need to see what is going on with Ofelia and I will happy. Also, how is Strand going to find his way back to the The Clark family? Will it be that he is actively searching for them or will it be a happy accident?

Things I enjoyed:

1. Travis conning the bathroom killer creeps just long enough to distract them for Nick and Luciana to make their escape.

2. Madison and the killer spoon - she really has no f**ks left to give and I LOVE IT!!

3. Creepy Troy - while I do not like his character in the sense that I want him to prevail I do like his character because he will lend a fair amount of intensity and excitement to the season.

4. Cain (Troy) and Abel - The two brothers, Troy and cannot remember the good son's name, but I think that the demise of one of them will be at the hand of the other. Therefore I declare that from this point forward they are Caine and Abel to me.

5. Alicia putting down those three walkers while stranded in the mountains. You go Alicia with your badass shooting skills!

6. The rat scene - creepy AF BUT wow the way that soldier dude went out was awesome

7. Travis and the WWF of Walkers grudge cage match was a spectacular piece of apocalyptic rage fueled fighting. If Rick and Winston were Mad Max then Travis and his gang of merry walkers was Mad Max on steroids!

8. NICK - he has reached a point of clarity. While his decisions may not be the most logical or best laid plans at least he is now seeing the world for what it is. No more Nick wanting to embrace the new world order of walkers....now we have Nick who is pissed off and ready to take on anyone, dead or back from the dead, that stands between him and his family's survival.

9. Travis......dear sweet Travis. He finally accepted his bit of darkness, finally realized how to use that darkness to his advantage and then in such a sad and O.M.F.G. moment he was taken from us. I predicted it and I am very upset that I ended up being correct. R.I.P. Travis - now find Chris in the afterlife and slap that little shit upside the head!

Read more: http://walkietalkies.boards.net/thread/408/wow-awesome#ixzz4j8IyacVd

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Znuts

Znuts Member

More action in these first two episodes than on half a season of the main show. I think some of the people on the ranch will be good and join the main cast when they have to leave the ranch due to mountain walkers or the inevitable split between the groups following the two brothers. Madison will speed up the demise of the ranch. Move on to the next place, rinse and repeat.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

That was really good stuff overall. I'm not a great fan of how travis went, didn't anyone feel it was a little too random?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

you have to be on an extreme diet FOR A WEEK? to not aggravate your colon?

if you want to lose weight i hope at least you get that out of this.

11. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

did everyone watch talking dead? guy said soldiers used to try to protect their nether areas with their helmets because of bullets coming in from below.

12. Znuts

Znuts Member

I must say, the writers finally pulled off a major characters death without it coming off so dramatic like it can be on the main show. Travis went beast mode, and then went out with dignity. Respect.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The randomness is one of the aspects I liked about it. There was no fight that left him either shot or bitten. There was no great illness he had been battling. We were not clued in at the least that we were possibly losing a main character. Out of nowhere the helicopter comes under fire and unbeknownst to us, Travis has been shot. Travis knows what he must do and he does without angsty fanfare or a long good-bye. I thought it was perfection.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

This episode was amazing. The spoon scene literally had be on the edge of my seat. It was awful but so good. :oops::D:D

• Like Like x 1