Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ezekiel really should have gotten out of there

Discussion in 'Episode 804 - Some Guy' started by Shonen, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Shonen

Shonen Member

You are buried by corpses (some of whom weren't executed with a headshot) and scattered about the fields lay the bodies of your dead men. In addition, the gunman responsible could very well still be in that tower looking out for any stranglers to pick off.

Ezekiel really should have gotten out of there immediately while taking cover rather than getting emotional and crying over the dead bodies of his men.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I agree, but he also had been shot in the leg. He was dealing with his injury, even more so than his emotions. Even when his soldiers started waking up as walkers, the was mostly just crawling away. And at that point, realizing that his army was dead, he was probably in a 'captain going down with the ship' mode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sully

Sully Active Member

My question though is where did Jerry go?

At the end of the precious episode, Jerry is jumping on Ezekiel to shield him from the bullets. At the start of the next one, Jerry is completely gone.

What Jerry just wandered off and left his King under a dead pile of bodies soon to be walkers?

I understand Carol was being Carol and going to get shit done inside. Jerry seemed to just be wandering about in the fields.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I do not recall Jerry be part of the group of people who shielded King E from the massacre. I thought Jerry left with Alvaro just moments before the slaughter?

Oh, and was Dianne one of the dead?

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was going to say, I don't recall Jerry jumping on Ezekiel at all...i think he was toward the tree line when it happened, if i remember right. So he must have run off, maybe he had his own troubles before he met back up with Ezekiel.

Dianne is with Jesus :)

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

WHEW!!! I like her.....thanks for reminding me she was with my boyfriend and Morgan

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I thought Jen was being funny saying Dianne was dead, and Dnae was making a play on words about Jesus. Then I realized Jen meant Jesus Jesus. Jesus. LMAO

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Yes, Jerry and Alvaro went to knife the dead Saviors so they weren't as close to the main gunfire. Also glad Dianne isn't dead. Already lost Francine this season.

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Jerry went with Alvaro to take care of giving mercy to dead saviors and kingdomers but the shooting started with a few seconds of them turning to leave, so they really should have still been on the same field as the rest of the kingdom when the shooting started. The only explanation I can come up with for why Jerry showed up to the scene so late was that he and Alvaro ran into the woods when the shooting started, and then decided to separate, with Alvaro going one way, and Jerry going the other. Alvaro ran into Ezekiel while Jerry went in some other direction, then eventually decided to turn around. Although that would be uncharacteristic of Jerry to go in a direction opposite of where he knew the king was. Unless he saw a savior snooping in the woods, went to kill them, then turned around. And I'm sure we are thinking more about it than the cast and crew did lol.

But then its odd that Alvaro didn't mention Jerry still being out there, to Zeke.

11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

OMG ROFL!!!!

12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

What was up with that stereotypical psycho-nerd that harassed the King? What was his whole gameplan? Negans men are just getting more and more silly and stupid.

Got to love Jerrys dead loyalty for the King, I also think to them, he is really their King, a leader to give them hope in this shitty world. Much like Rick or even Negan! Even if Negan is more fearful hope of not being killed by his psycho henchies. Governor also gave hope. They are leaders and puting on an act like the King might be good for them. If this crazy man can play King...it probably mean we got it good.

I rather want to see Hilltop and The Kingdoms leaders origin story than Negan to be fair! I think Negans gonna be pretty vanilla from what we heard and him cheating on his wife and talking like he talks? Makes him sound like he was an asshole before the apoc hit him too. While other villians in Walking Dead often been through shit that turned them, goes for good guys too. from Rick to Terminus to The King and The Hilltop leadership in Gregory. Negan? Well, losing his wife in cancer but hey.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL DNAE YOUR SIG.