Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

F YOU DVR

Discussion in 'Episode 916 - The Storm' started by TDogResurrected, Apr 2, 2019.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

This happen to anyone else? For the SECOND week in a row, my dvr didnt record the full episode. It ended at the 1 hr 15 min mark. (Why 15 min? cause when it happened last week I adjusted the record time to 15 min past the episode ending, AND STILL DIDNT RECORD IT ALL). Forums dead/changed, DVR dont give a f*ck, man, this shows dead before it even ended. Sad way for this show to go out...

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Awwwww. :(

I had that issue last week but thankfully I was watching it live so I caught the whole thing. But I was DVRing it too and couldn't rewatch until it was available on OnDemand.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Odd that it didn’t record to the 15 mark, considering the episode only went to the 10 mark.
    You may want to see if you have enough space on the DVR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

It recorded 1 hr and 15 mins. the episode was longer then that. Not a space issue. Its a no one behind the scenes cares about twd issue. Ill take a picture tonight and post tomorrow.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Hey, no need for a screen shot. I believe you.
    I’m just wondering now why att had the episode end at 10:09 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

1:09 for me too.

7. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

The only acceptable and logical solution;

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Something really weird was going on with my live viewing this episode. I don't even know what went wrong. I've never seen it before.

I was watching Live, and I backed up a tiny bit to review something. I can catch up during the next commercial. But, instead of backing up and then going forward, it got caught in a loop. For the longest while I though I must need to correct how far to back up, but it was a loop and it persisted. I had to switch over to my DVR version to watch the show.

Now I am wondering if I did see the entire show. Usually there is no question because I also DVR Talking Dead, and when they follow in sequence, there is no way to miss anything.

So, @TDogResurrected, I think the solution is, instead of adding extra minutes, tell your DVR to record whatever is the next show for that week. (I have the option to record Just This Episode.) If TWD didn't extend into that show, it's a quick Delete. If TWD did run over, you will have all of it, no matter how long the extra scenes are. I'm going to start doing that myself, just to reassure myself that I caught it all.

Last episode I thought the episode had ended with Alpha sitting down next to Lydia in the theatre, so this is twice I may have missed the true ending. Time to change my recording technique.