Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 16

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Here we stand amongst ourselves, blinking rapidly and wondering where our pants are and why there's a woman who looks like Vincent Schiavelli on our water bed. And on top of all that, its time for Fantasy Red Ball, Season 2. Round 16.

Anyone new who wants to join the game, you must post a picture of a Calabi Yau Manifold being eaten by a shih Tzu.

The green dots indicate folks who were seen alive within the last 2 or 3 episodes. Sans green dot means they were never shown on screen to die, but we haven't seen them for several episodes.

We are all tied at 190 Points, aside from Kent who has 205 points and a bad case of Peep Eep Ants on his Peep Eep.

Point reminder:

Everyone picks a red shirt from Alexandria Safe Zone, from the photos below.
    For each episode that your red shirt survives- 10 points.

Each time your red shirt makes a walker kill- 5 points.

Each time your red shirt kills a survivor [Saviors]- 10 points.

Each time your red shirts gets any dialogue- 5 points.

If your red shirt falls down- negative 4 points.

If your red shirt actually wears a red shirt that episode- you have to post a story about your first french kiss.

If your red shirt shoots a walker, but misses its brain, thus failing to kill it, you have to post a story relating to the first time you got drunk. Plus Negative 2 points.

If your red shirt is seen exacting any type of dance moves, you must show a picture of your boobs or moobs, depending on how the case may be.

When your red shirt dies, game over for you.

Everyone keeps track of their own points.

Yes, more than one person can pick the same red shirt. There will be a game of Strip Tamerlane Chess for breaking any ties.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I was seriously confused by title of the last thread. Now it all makes sense.

3. Neuropyramidal

The site ate my "antasy Red Ball, Round 16" for some reason. I figured I could do what everyone else does and ask Tony Davis to change it, or just do it myself since it takes 40

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

5. Neuropyramidal

I am going to seriously riot if Bob Miller is just gone. Like...just gone.

6. Neuropyramidal

Oh, hellurrrrrr. Who do you choose?

7. Neuropyramidal

We can give ourselves a moment to remember those we've lost so far in the emotional roller coaster or at least emotional teacups set to toddler mode that we call Fantasy Red Ball.

Stacy, who loved talking to Erin about her casseroles until she was killed by a wolf.

Tommy [Duane Kicak], who Rick found dead on the road after the megahorde plan was foiled by some wolves. His death was never explained, but was written into the script and is revealed here, as told by Mr. Kicak: Tommy was running in the woods, when he heard someone yelling for help. He turned toward the sound, tripping over a log and breaking his ankle. He then staggered/limped to the road, but due to his injury was overcome by walkers.

Survivors, 11, 19, and 20. We hardly knew ya, and we wouldn't wanna booya.

8. Neuropyramidal

40 seconds!! Seconds. The thread is eating the tail end of things!! Eating the tail end of things, mind you!!

9. PepperAnn

10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Fix

11. PepperAnn

Question, and this applies to The Kingdom game too. "For each episode your red shirt survives you receive 10 points".

Can we safely assume they are alive during the non-community episodes and give ourselves 10 points? In other words, do I already have 20 points since (*checks sig*) Kingdom Soldier #1 is presumably still alive at this point?

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

My Alexandria red shirt dude bit the dust a looooong time ago

13. Neuropyramidal

Oh, shame...for shame.....you didn't read the rules closely in my Kingdom version.....for shaaaaammmmeeeee

The answer is that if the Kingdom itself is not shown, then no points are added. If the community, and other survivors from the community ARE shown, but your redshirt just isn't seen, then we can assume they survived, unless some event happened to lead us to believe otherwise, and you add 10 points. ;)

However, for ASZ Red Ball, since it is our home base, points are awarded even if it is not shown. So they are awarded every episode. So actually, I have to change the score a bit above....

For shame....neuropyramidal......for shaaaammmeeeee you did not remember to add the points for the first 3 episodes for ASZ red ball....for shaaammeee.

#13 Neuropyramidal, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  14. PepperAnn

UGH. Why couldn't you have just been lazy and had the same rules apply to all and just COPY AND PASTE so I wouldn't look like such a slacker.

TOO MANY RULES!!! Don't make me think.

*slinks over to the kingdom fantasy game to reread the rules*

15. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to point out that our dear Natalie Miller, beloved wife of Bob (and secret mistress to Eugene), she may be dead as she has not been seen since 6x01. Alongside this, the name Helen (Natalie is played by Helen Jackson) was written on the memorial wall, indicating she may have died - extra Jennifer Brennan-Davis (the blonde lady) was the one who wrote some of the names of deceased extras from 6x02, including Michael and Stacy and Helen is above those names, which could be for Helen Jackson/Natalie Miller! Additionally, Helen has not appeared at all since 6x02 while her real-life husband Bob (played by Curtis Jackson) has consistently appeared in various episodes without her. He has always appeared with her in 6x01 and backwards into Season 5, and now hes always alone/with others! If she doesn't appear in 7x04 (aka first Alexandria episode) and Bob/many others do, she's dead.

TL:DR Natalie Miller probably died in 6x02

16. Neuropyramidal

I know, I picked up on all that, and I figured Helen probably just lost interest in the hobby, and only Curtis decided to continue being a background actor, but I am still holding out hope that she'll be back since Bob Miller was shown very soon after the wolves attack, and did not seem to be grieving. He was walking around talking casually with others, in the street. Bob would grieve!!!! :p

17. PepperAnn

I think @mistertrouble189 and [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] are the same person. Who else pays this much attention to the wallpaper?

18. PepperAnn

F*ck you Mentions!

19. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Mentions [MENTION=2175]page[/MENTION] other name ?

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

20. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Lmao...maybe we are the same person ;) but dunno why, I just do, maybe I like to root for the little guy :zombies_lol: it all started with the passengers of Flight 815 in LOST :Grin: