Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 16

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It will be such a riot if Bob Miller actually wins this game. Outlives them all, biotches!! Like in season 14, they are crossing the rainbow bridge into Canada, headed to the Great Canadian Bacon Safe Zone, and its just Rick, Carl, Michonne, Carol, and Bob Miller, and Bob just keeps going "Canadian Bacon is Round" and Carl's like "yeah, we know...you've said that"......Bob: "It's actually round. ROUND Bacon!!"

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I'm sure she is still around ;) probably on the other side of the church, most of the people we saw were on the right side (Tobin, Bob Miller, Aaron, etc..) Didn't see many faces on the other side besides Francine and Bruce and the newbies.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Thank you! I was trying to stay positive and it was difficult but you've been a beacon of hope for me.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Bacon of hope.

5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Now I know this is borderline obsessive ha ;) but I was rewatching 7x04 and decided to reconstruct who was sitting where in the church and it turns out they must have done this scene in multiple takes... because one shot will show two random women sitting behind Tobin and in front of Eugene (in the beginning of this scene) and then in another shot, it's Scott and Anna sitting behind Tobin (right before Scott speaks)! What!!

Again, at the end of the scene when Eugene looks around and says that everyone is not there, Scott can be seen in front of him and the two women have vanished!

Also, when Tobin first speaks, you can see Survivor #18 and two newbies (guy with long black hair and bald guy). But in the shot with Scott and Anna together and Tobin in front, in the background you see Enid and a different guy, possibly Survivor #10.

Now it all may just be the angles but I'm not so sure ;) If I knew how to upload photos here I'd show yall. Now what does this all mean? Absolutely nothing, just wasting time :)

Also, I discovered that Kent is balding! Sound the alarm bells!

#45 mistertrouble189, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016