Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 19

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Neuropyramidal, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

How did we get to the MSF so damnedable fast?? And no doubt some of our redshirts have arrived with us, as this is mostly an ASZ centric episode.

Anyone new who wants to join the game, do it NOW!! Immediately!! I know you're out there, and you're seeing red!

The green dots indicate folks who were seen alive in Service [704]. Sans green dot means they were never shown on screen to die, but we haven't seen them for several episodes.

We are all tied at 220 Points, aside from Kent who has 235 points and wears white during water balloon fights so everyone will see the outline of his weiner.

Point reminder:

Everyone picks a red shirt from Alexandria Safe Zone, from the photos below.
    For each episode that your red shirt survives- 10 points.

Each time your red shirt makes a walker kill- 5 points.

Each time your red shirt kills a survivor [Saviors]- 10 points.

Each time your red shirts gets any dialogue- 5 points.

If your red shirt falls down- negative 4 points.

If your red shirt actually wears a red shirt that episode- you have to post a story about your first french kiss.

If your red shirt shoots a walker, but misses its brain, thus failing to kill it, you have to post a story relating to the first time you got drunk. Plus Negative 2 points.

If your red shirt is seen exacting any type of dance moves, you must show a picture of your boobs or moobs, depending on how the case may be.

When your red shirt dies, game over for you.

Everyone keeps track of their own points.

Yes, more than one person can pick the same red shirt. There will be a game of Strip Tamerlane Chess for breaking any ties.

[​IMG]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. Neuropyramidal

Bob Fracking Miller biotches!!!!

Bob Miller shows up to the pool game with goddamn bells on!!

3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

BOB MILLER RULES. Haha. Also saw a bunch of redshirts in the crowd scene, including #14, 8, 9, 15 as well extra Jason Lyell and the guy from the prayer circle in "Heads Up". Also saw another woman who may have been 4 or 6.

4. Neuropyramidal

I think I saw one new face as well, but I have to rewatch. 18 was there too, no?

5. mistertrouble189

Not sure, I'll have to rewatch. I'll see if I can download it tonight or catch the second screening. This guy is the one from the 6x07 (prayer circle) and 6x09 (church refuge) who finally appeared again. Is that who you are talking about?

[​IMG]

6. Neuropyramidal

I saw him, but I thought I saw 18 as well. Maybe not. There was a lot going on in those scenes, and a lot of reds to look at. On my second viewing i'll actually pause it and see who I can see. :). I was focusing on Bob. ;)

7. mistertrouble189

I know, I was so mesmerized by Bob ;)

We can see Jason Lyell in here and I am assuming the woman in orange here is an Alexandrian and not a Savior (may have been the woman I mentioned earlier) Looks too short to be #4? But maybe it is her. If not, may be one of the newbie women from 7x04 (who also appeared in the fight scene from 6x09 I think)

Edit: It is #4 :)

[​IMG]

#7 mistertrouble189, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  8. mistertrouble189

Are you talking about this girl? I think she appeared at the wall building scene in 6x01 and the crowd scene in 6x05.

[​IMG]

9. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, I just watched the episode a second time and I don't think I saw any new faces. I like that they are keeping their background actors consistent. More consistent than at Woodbury, which had a claimed population of 73, but over 100 different rotating actors. Although we did get some good consistent background actors from Woodbury, like Denny Ainsworth. ;)

10. TWDFan101

TWDFan101 New Member

So... if I chose Survivor #17 now, would that mean I'm at 220 points or 0?

11. Neuropyramidal

You would start at 220 points. But if you end up winning the game there will be fine print on your certificate of success that states you joined late.

12. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

We'll see survivor #6 more in the back half - she's been busy infiltrating the Sanctuary and this is how we'll see her next:

[​IMG]

13. Neuropyramidal

She ded.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Neuropyramidal

[​IMG]

16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That's Survivor #6's bird.

lol that gif will never get old.

17. Neuropyramidal

Bob Miller's bird is the one off the side chewing paper like "Aint gots no time fo no mofo explosion".

18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Cool birds don't look at explosions.

[video=youtube;Sqz5dbs5zmo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo[/video]

19. mistertrouble189

Saw a BTS photo for 7x08 and spotted the guy in green. I don't remember seeing him in 7x08 but I did see a pair of legs behind Eugene/Tobin and didn't know who it was but it must be one of the newbie extras who appeared in 7x04 in the church (who I originally thought was #10).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Neuropyramidal

It was pointed out to me my mistertrouble that an ASZ background resident made this post on his facebook page several weeks ago:

[FONT=&amp]Filming has wrapped for season 7 of The Walking Dead!! Wow what a wild ride it has been - from the 4:30am/5am/6am call times, the 16 hour days, summer heat to freezing temps, flash flooding during the middle of a shoot, building new friendships, all the fun and laughs with the Alexandrians, the amazing cast & crew... very thankful to be a part of this show and the opportunity to meet and work with so many great people. Much respect to the actors, crew, & stand ins who have a hard and very demanding schedule throughout the filming season. You guys amaze me with your passion and energy level day after day!

In it he tagged several other background actors, including Curtis Jackson, who plays Bob Miller!!

This is an indication that Bob continues on throughout at least a share of 7B!

[/FONT]
    [​IMG]

#20 Neuropyramidal, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1