Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 29

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

That old Rick was a dreamin away about Bob Miller last episode, and we know that means tented funderpants. Updated player board below, to reflect some naughtiness. I haven't decided whether to X out #6 yet @Jen7

Only ELEVEN of the original 19 players remain, and a couple of those 11 are in questionable territory regarding their status. I can tell many of you are on the edge of your toilet seats now, and the world braces itself for masses of turd displacement!

Anyone new who wants to join the game, do it NOW!! Immediately!! I know you're out there, and you're seeing red! Make yourself known and pick your red shirt!! It is never too late unless you are inside a black hole.

The green dots indicate folks who were seen alive in season 7. Sans green dot means they were never shown on screen to die, but we haven't seen them since S6. If your red shirt goes long enough without his, her, or its green dot...they will get an X even if not shown to die....

We are all tied at 320
    Points, aside from Kent who has 335 points and a bad case of ear hemorrhoids.

Point reminder:

Everyone picks a red shirt from Alexandria Safe Zone, from the photos below.
    For each episode that your red shirt survives- 10 points.

Each time your red shirt makes a walker kill- 5 points.

Each time your red shirt kills a survivor [Saviors or other baddie]- 10 points.

Each time your red shirts gets any dialogue- 5 points.

If your red shirt falls down- negative 4 points.

If your red shirt actually wears a red shirt that episode- you have to post a story about your first french kiss.

If your red shirt shoots a walker, but misses its brain, thus failing to kill it, you have to post a story relating to the first time you got drunk. Plus Negative 2 points.

If your red shirt is seen exacting any type of dance moves, you mu
    st show a picture of your boobs or moobs, depending on how the case may be

And ..the players..

[​IMG]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh I thought you said she wasn’t returning... X away if you must! I’ve already made it through the worst of my mourning and with a little therapy have accepted the fact that we will never see her again.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

We only know for sure that she isnt returning for S8. Not to toy with your emotions too much.

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I will need to re watch. There were waaaaay too many people in this episode LOL but I did see a few Alexandrians die. Not sure who yet, probably the newbies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Yeah i didnt see any Alexandrians from the list die. I think most of them stayed home. But I bid you a faretheewell Francine, Andy, and Freddie!!

6. mistertrouble189

Alexandrians #14, #8, #4, and #15 + Jason Lyell were all seen guns ablazing (minus #15 who was part the Sneaky Three to sneak into the outpost with Rick and Daryl)

Honorable mention: Karl Funk the Hilltop Woodworker and recurring Season 6 extra got his first kill at the satellite station :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Neuropyramidal

Good eye!! I saw Karl Funk and #8, I was hoping to catch more on my second viewing. Karl was at the fight in 716 too, but we probably didn't see him kill anybody.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mistertrouble189

I did another viewing last night for screencaps and actually counted a total of 8 Alexandrian deaths + Francine. They're really killing off a lot of them! But they're all 8x01 newbies and one of the core extras told us to expect that to happen lol. There's simply so many of them. Hopefully 8x03 will show us who survived the shootout - it's still going as of 8x02 isn't it? Hopefully Daryl finds the big guns and unleashes death metal from the rooftop!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Neuropyramidal

it turns out Alexandria really had like 105 people in it :p

• Funny Funny x 1