Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 32

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The game board has been updated to reflect the death of our beloved #15 on the first floor of the Insurance Office Outpost. You will me missed #15, raging ear halitosis and all!

UPDATED SCORE SHEET:

The Green Dot: = seen in Season Eight!!
    The Blue Dot = last seen in Season Seven
    The Red Dot = Stinky Probationary. Last Seen in S6 but actor has shown desire to rejoin cast.
    the Death X = on screen death [or evidence there of], or not seen since S6

So congrats, if your player has a Green Dot, then he/she/it has been spotted alive this season! [even Rick's dream sequence counts]. Only 6 of those left!!

Anyone new who wants to join the game, do it NOW!! Immediately!! I know you're out there, and you're seeing red! Make yourself known and pick your red shirt!! It is never too late unless you are inside a black hole.

We are all tied at 350 Points, aside from Kent who has 365 points and penile vitiligo.

Point reminder:

And ..the players..

[​IMG]

@Jen7 remains on Stinky Probationary.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Everyone survives this round! I demand a mixer between the Alexandrians and the workers. Bet they would have a great time. Too bad Shelly wouldn't be around for the pasta.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

And this is probably a good place to give a warm welcome to Brooke [the woman who said she wasn't going anywhere, on the worker's side], played by Brooke Jaye Taylor, and Jose, the guy on the Savior's side who demanded water, played by Jose Miguel Vasquez. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Don’t forget Potter! The big strong man who’s the de facto leader of the rebels (until whistling Negan gcame by, of course)

5. Neuropyramidal

I could never forget Potter!!! When I was growing up we had a kid in our neighborhood named Potter who was a troubled boy, and he used to poop outside.

Wait, now that I think of it, his name was Topper. But still, the connection is close enough to solidify my Potter awareness.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That red dot has become part of my most disturbing dreams, when I wake up sweating, relieved that it wasn't real.

• Winner Winner x 1