Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 40

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Will we lose many of our beloved maroon shirts in Simon's battle of the bulge????

And here is the condition our condition is in, heading butthole first through 8B:

UPDATED SCORE SHEET:

The Green Dot: = seen in Season Eight!!
    The Blue Dot = last seen in Season Seven
    The Red Dot = Stinky Probationary. Last Seen in S6 but actor has shown desire to rejoin cast.
    the Death X = on screen death [or evidence there of], or not seen since S6

So congrats, if your player has a Green Dot, then he/she/it has been spotted alive this season! [even Rick's dream sequence counts]. Only 5 of those left!!

Anyone new who wants to join the game, do it NOW!! Immediately!! I know you're out there, and you're seeing red! Make yourself known and pick your red shirt!! It is never too late unless you are inside a black hole.

We are all tied at 430 Points, aside from Kent who its seems quite possibly might be dead as a Door Hobble.

Point reminder:

And ..the players..

[​IMG]

2. Neuropyramidal

Dayum, Kevin, Tobin, Wesley, Bruce, and so many others, all gone in one stroke of the brush.... :( :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Kingdom medics Kurt and Dana got slaughtered too, along with Saviors Derek and Katy and two other prisoners, including extra Stacey Crowder, who's been around since 6x16.

Breaking news: #14 is confirmed dead, she was killed off in tonight's episode and put down by Rick as she is turning. Season 6 veteran, Jennifer Davis Brennan, you will be missed.

#3 mistertrouble189, Mar 26, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

I know which walker you are talking about, but I didn't notice that it was #14. Good catch, but such a tragedy. :)

5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

It wasn’t until I paused it and it slowly hit me that it was #14. The glimmer of hope that it was someone else was destroyed when an extra confirmed she got killed off. Dun dun dunnnnnnn

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Neuropyramidal

So, with a heavy but silver lined heart, I give you the Red Ball update....

[​IMG]

The silver comes from @Jen7 's red shirt turning green. But we lost #14. And if they aren't seen soon, 5, 18, and Kent will go the way of the black X. We won't have many of our originals left....

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That green dot is music to my eyeballs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Neuropyramidal

Its music to my tenderloins.

• Useful Useful x 1