Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 44

Discussion in 'Episode 901 - A New Beginning' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Here we stand once again, in the parking lot of Friendly's Restaurant, feeling as if the 99 cent "Happy ending" was a false advertisement. We thought it would be funny if we told the Buddhist hot dog vendor "make me one with everything", but he got the better of us when he kept our entire $20 and said "change comes from within". The premiere is around the corner, and we all know that means the toilet will be clogged for days here and the forum will smell like bad breath and a love child with dingleberry hour.

It also means Fantasy Red Ball. There have been a few changes on the old roster board. Ole Kent is now blemished with the death X [good riddance], as well as #18, as well as #14 who went out honorably in the hilltop massacre. You will be missed, Jennifer.

Green Circle means that the player was either seen in the sewer system hiding during the grenade attack OR afterwards. So we know they survived that grenade attack, and were not seen to die in the nighttime hilltop massacre.

Blue Circle means there is no evidence or behind the scenes confirmation of death, and they were seen in S8 [either in realtime or in a fantasy sequence], but were NOT seen in the sewers or afterwards. With a heavy heart, I painted old Bob Miller blue, despite the wiki stating that he was seen at Hilltop after the escape. I can't convince myself those pictures are actually him, and I believe they are of a Hilltop extra.

DEATH X means they either were not seen during S8 OR there is on screen evidence OR behind the scenes confirmation of their death.

Only SIX players still in the game....Newcomers feel free to pick a red shirt and join us, but you are in charge of bringing the LSD.

Those remaining are all tied at 470 points, aside from Kent, who is fracking dead.

Point Reminder:

And ..the players..

[​IMG]

#1 Neuropyramidal, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

#9 here we go! She’s made it this far and was definitively seen alive at Hilltop!! Unlike poor Bob :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

And what of the new red shirts we will get in season 9?

Will they be added?

If so, will those of us who "died" have the chance to pick a new red shirt?

These are the questions that keep me awake at night

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Nerp, Fantasy Red Ball is the same set of players from the start. However, I can't speak for Dnae's FRB Next Generation! That could be full of new characters :D:eek:;)

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I heard a rumor that #6 is replacing Rick....anyone else hear the same?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Stop getting people's hopes up for crying out loud!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Neuropyramidal

She looks like the Cockburn Sound! Bob Miller will have a comeback!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Maybe after he visits the walker makeup trailer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Neuropyramidal

Yeah after he visits the walker makeup trailer to say "SUCKERZZZZ! Look at me and my perfectly clean makeupless face!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

No he went in there thinking it was the restroom! Came out like:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Neuropyramidal

Yeah that's the look he gets on his face when he sees all his friends dying around him and he still has his golden years in front of him! Plus he read in that paper that Werther's Original's have been discontinued!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. mistertrouble189

Well, everyone made it since only 4 Alexandrians appeared on screen hehe. None of which are our beloved redshirts.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Neuropyramidal

I thought I saw #8. At the very beginning, still on gate duty, closing the spike gate. Maybe it was someone else.

14. mistertrouble189

I thought so too but my wiki friend says #8 is taller. But supposedly we see a lot more Alexandria this season (yay!) so I’ll look for her again since most extras wear the same clothes.

Edit: it is #8! She was at the gate with newly-promoted core extra Mario. Also, a little birdie also revealed to me #4 was present in Alexandria at the beginning of the episode. Hopefully she made it on screen!

#14 mistertrouble189, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018