Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fantasy Red Ball Round 8

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Bob Miller lives!!!

Looks like everyone has 90 points now, except some jerk who has 105. ;). I'll to watch again to see if we actually see Kent making contact with any walkers.

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I'm so proud of him :').

3. Neuropyramidal

We also may have finally found out who Tobin's wife is. Survivor # 16. They were holding hands in the church. [sorry [MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION] and [MENTION=79762]jeebs[/MENTION]] And that was Anna who took Judith. Since everyone else was pretty able-bodied in that room, I wonder who was left behind when they went out to fight. I like to think Anna handed Judith to Bob, and it was just the two of them. Judith looking up at Bob as if today, "who ever the f*ck you are, my diaper is full", and Bob looking back like "mine too".

4. Neuropyramidal

Survivor #18 was also seen very briefly, fighting walkers, for anyone who has him.

5. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

That bitch doesn't deserve him.

6. ltomlinson31

Tobin has good taste.

7. Neuropyramidal

Survivor 16 is gorgeous and has a great head on her shoulders.

8. ltomlinson31

I found this pic and I think it answers who stayed with her:

[​IMG]

You could also barely see her in the eppy, but right at the front, right by Bruce and Olivia, we have Barbara sitting down. She is wearing a sleeveless shirt. So it looks like that it wasn't Anna who was wearing that shirt and having a kill in the montage of them with the faces close up hacking at walkers, but Barbara. So I suppose Bob Miller and Anna stayed behind, as well as Tobin's wife. So Gabriel, Tobin, Kent, Barbara, Survivor #8 and Survivor #18 (if he was in the Church) left the church to help. I also think Survivor #3 was in the church but don't know if she stayed behind or not.

#28 ltomlinson31, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  9. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

I love how everyone in the pic is trying their hardest to give their game face. And then we have Enid, all smiles. Lol

10. Neuropyramidal

Yeah, you can see Barbara in the episode as well, hanging out with them at the house when it was all over. Although a few Alexandrians who went out to help did not show up in this pic, like Survivor 18, Survivor 8, and the guy with the bandage on his forehead. Also there a couple half-second shots of a tall baldish black man [almost looked like Scott] who was helping bash some walkers. I'm not sure who it was.

So I still hold out hope for the Bob and Judith show.

11. AAG331

AAG331 Member

I'm so proud of my Alexandrian Redshirts. FINALLY, they found the strength to actually fight walkers and not be completely helpless weaklings for once.

12. Neuropyramidal

Here is the bald black guy I mentioned earlier.

[​IMG]

And I believe another new character:

[​IMG]

13. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

My beloved #9 lives!! So happy for all the Alexandrians who finally got the courage to go out and work as a unified community with Rick's crew. Woot! They have proven themselves.

A lot of our Alexandrians, both credited & uncredited, have appeared. In the fight we got: Enid, Heath, Spencer, Aaron, Eric, Olivia, Bruce, Francine, Barbara, Kent, Tobin, survivor #8, survivor #18, the man with the bandage, plus the two new survivors (tall bald black guy & the short white brunette woman).

In the church we got Tobin's wife (yes! finally! this must be his boo), Anna, Bob Miller, survivor #6, and the newbie in the prayer circle from 6x08.

Haven't seen survivor #4, #5, #9, #10, #15 but they all appeared in season 6 so they're probably safe/didn't make it on the screen.

Survivor #13 hasn't been seen since season 5 (along with Mikey, the little boy, and the woman Sasha screams at) so I'm presuming him dead if we don't see him in the next episode.... though he could be one of the patients that Denise/Heath mention in 6x09. Same with Natalie!

Survivor #17 is this lady with a different hair style http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/File:Extra8_%28Now%29.png

14. Neuropyramidal

Yes indeed. The little boy who was walking the dog will probably never be seen again, because the actor who played him is now about 6 feet tall. :p

15. ltomlinson31

I don't know where else to post this, and these happened 6 episodes ago, but I just realized that the deaths of Barnes and Sturgess are quite similar to Bruce's (Barnes being bitten on the neck and being put down in front of Alexandrians) and Tobin's (Sturgess being found heavily consumed by a large group of walkers) comic book deaths.

16. mistertrouble189

Good observation. And Barnes & Sturgess were random, one or two time appearances in the show, possibly introduced to inflict casualties/take these comic deaths. Maybe they wanted Bruce and Tobin to become more recurring/permanent characters of Alexandria until future storylines (Saviors?) so they were spared. Are there any other deaths from the beginning of Alexandria that were memorable? Maybe more of these deaths are to come!

17. Neuropyramidal

It was mentioned in the teasers for next episode that the people who died during No Way Out will be mentioned. I'm hoping some of those mentioned are red shirts, which will make the victory over the walkers a bit more realistic.

18. ltomlinson31

There is only Scott's comic death left from the early parts of it. The next Alexandrian deaths after

Them keeping Bruce and Tobin alive makes sense, especially after Erin, Annie and Nicholas were killed way easier than in the comics (Annie is still alive, even). I still wish Bruce kept his sexy beard and sunglasses combo.

I hope they bring up Annie. She was gone too soon :(.

19. Neuropyramidal

And who is the other patient besides Scott. Health told Denise they moved her 'patients' upstairs, but last time we visited the infirmary Scott was the only one visible, and Denise hasn't been back to the infirmary since then, to gain any other patients.

The reason I'm hoping at least 3 or 4 red shirts died while fighting the horde is because it could be a bit cheesy to have these combat inexperienced people fight off a horde of hundreds of walkers, and not a single one dies. This was my only real criticism of last week's episode, was that it trivialized the walkers a bit.

20. mistertrouble189

I agree with you on that. Very impressive for a bunch of non-combatants like Olivia or Barbara (who have never been outside the walls) to jump into battle (though I'm very proud they all came together), I would expect one or two casualties. Hopefully they say some names or add them to the memorial wall (ahem Natalie and Mikey please, for closure lol).

I know the 6x10 spoilers are out, but I don't want to read anything else after seeing some tidbits here and there. Maybe they further elaborate who is mentioned or what that scene is about? If not, Sunday is only 2 days away :)