Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fast healing Jerry

Discussion in 'Episode 713 - Bury Me Here' started by I am Legend, Mar 14, 2017.

1. I am Legend

I am Legend Member

I wonder if he has also adamantium claws, those would be useful. [​IMG]

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I want to see him making good use of the big ax.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Everyone seems to heal fast on this show. Aaron's face wasn't too bad after the ass kicking he got. Rick always seems to recover quickly. And it really wasn't long ago in the timeline that Carol got 2 bullets in the same arm and is now climbing trees.

#3 Terminator, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

He got some of Carol's make up when he stopped by her house with fruit cobbler the other day

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

So far taking that hit is the most action we've seen from him. I bet he is a guy that can kick some ass though he does not really look like it. Hopefully we will see him in action in episodes to come.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Yep, TWD is known for its fast healing, although it does a better job that some shows. I just finished binge watching Prison Break, and there were times when a character would get a pretty good beat down to the face, and even 15 minutes later in the same episode, it was like they didn't have a scratch lol.

I think Glenn recovered completely from his beat down from Merle at Woodbury in something like 4 or 5 days TWD universe time.

• Like Like x 1