Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fast trigger finger

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by Fred codf, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Fred codf

Fred codf New Member

This is kind of going to be a hateful comment towards infinity ward for messing with the pistols in Call of Duty 4 and MW2. I noticed that a lot of people had fast shooting, because of modded controllers and so on, and I understand people getting mad because of that. Anyways IW always patches that sort of thing, thing is it's possible to have a fast trigger finger, so it only ruins it for us who have awesome trigger fingers and can shoot the pistol like crazy.

Does that annoy you when modders ruin the game for you? I was happy to see MW3 not changing the pistols much as I still get many kills with my awesome trigger finger. lol

2. Gambit11B

Gambit11B Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. dutchpunk

dutchpunk Active Member

A fast trigger finger can only be get to a certain speed. It's hard for a person to shoot exactly between the fire caps.
    With a controller that is modified you can do it.

4. Hunter codf

Hunter codf Super Moderator

5. CodBro

CodBro New Member

I know some people who have impressive trigger finger speeds, it's not really that hard from what I can tell. The only problem is that at times it will get hard to aim and you'll go all over the place. I see what you're saying though, there are people who're capable of hitting the trigger really fast.

Do people still use modded controllers?