Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Father Gabriel

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Stuff&Thangs, Aug 27, 2014.

1. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I think Gabe is a nice example of character development. For all of S-5, I loathed the man: his cowardice; his betrayal/projection; and above all, his dithering. That perpetually constipated look on his face made him extremely punchable to me. But this year, he admitted his betrayal; asked Carl et al. for help learning how to fight; and first carried Judith to safety and then left that safety himself to join the fight. Tonight, he felt solid and steady--able to listen to Tara; able to make a few jokes; able to do what needed to be done. Gotta love a guy who can quote scripture with certainty while he dispatches a threat.

2. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Felt like I was watching Pulp Fiction for a moment. Finally good to see Fr. Gabriel get down with the cause.

3. Melo

Melo Active Member

yeap he gets it now in what world they live in

4. Fan

Fan Member

I got a Boondock Saints feel from it. Quoting scripture before killing a bad guy.... :D

5. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

I must say, I'm liking the new gun toting Father Gabriel.

6. RicksdaMan

RicksdaMan Active Member

Deep down I think Gabriel is and can be a warrior to be reckon with. Hopefully the show sees it to