Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Discussion Favorite Moment from the Campaign?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by edthebig, Sep 20, 2014.

1. edthebig

edthebig Member

Tell me I want to know.

2. ReaperTV

ReaperTV New Member

I really liked the mission where you and Hesh are going around your destroyed town. That and the mission where you're playing with Rorke to kill that one boss. The flood was pretty well done, although I hate that map in multiplayer.

3. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I thought, and I might be the only one to admit this, playing as the dog was interesting. I've never experienced that before. It was really neat to sneak around and take enemies out like that.

4. Lovely01

Lovely01 New Member

My favorite moment from COD: Ghosts campaign is when you have to fight in a battle from the past, (Rorke and Elias were in the middle of completing a mission) and the player plays Elias. What I loved about this moment was the water flood that flooded the whole city and you needed a way to get out of it. That scene was very exciting and it made me want to complete that same mission all over again.

5. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

I haven't finished the game yet, but so far my favorite mission is when you're on the oil tanker and are supposed to sink it. I liked the game play on that mission.

6. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

My favourite part of the CoD:G campaign was the unexpected ending...
    I did not see that coming...

7. AFKATafcar codf

The mission where you infiltrate that base and then almost drive away without a problem was my favorite. Too bad you wind up shooting the guards and GTFOing out of their in a bullet storm.

8. Kyler

Kyler Member

I think I liked some of the missions, especially, fighting in a battle from a previous time, as well as the ending of the campaign. It's very interesting actually if you think about it.

9. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I think that I really liked the one where you walk on the side of that building and infiltrate it while everyone else is celebrating something. Additionally, I really like the visuals in the one where you infiltrate that huge base in an arctic region. I guess that the stealth jungle mission was alright too.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I really enjoyed the unexpected ending. It definitely added a nice twist to the game.
    All the missions were alright though.

11. Kyler

Kyler Member

Yep, I agree. The missions were alright.

12. Se7en

Se7en New Member

Couldn't resist to read the spoiler xD

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kyler

Kyler Member

Lol.

14. Zackiac

Zackiac New Member

I think my favourite moment of the campaign, even though I haven't finished it, is where you go back in time to the past and play as Elias. When the city floods, I find it exciting having to find your way to the top of the building only to find a lot of guys waiting along the way. One of the few missions that stood out for me, in my eyes.

15. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Member

I liked the underwater mission with dodging the subs sonar, I thought that was pretty cool.

16. Amazon XD

Amazon XD New Member

I vividly remember the infiltration mission that starts with the fireworks exploding. That whole rappelling section was sweet. I think that was the mission you could get hit in the head with a sink as it fell out of the building. Hahaha.

17. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

My favorite mission was defending the carrier from the federation attack. I simply love the whole idea of fighting to survive, which usually in Call of Duty your team simply slaughters your opponent, I love the intensity when you fight a matched opponent.

18. Rajesh Kumar

Rajesh Kumar New Member

My first impression of the game was good and I enjoyed completing the missions but the ending really amazed me. The ending of the game is the favorite moment of the campaign.

19. dblanch

dblanch New Member

I thought the story was fairly predictable up until the very end. I won't say what it was, for obvious spoiler reasons, but it definitely had me shocked and floored for a couple moments.