Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Favorite playing style in Call of Duty?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by roydominic33, Sep 1, 2015.

?

Your preferred distance of engaging opponents?

1. Extremely close range with machine pistols and/or shotguns

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Close range with Submachine guns or short rifles

42.9%
  3. Medium range with carbines and standard rifles

28.6%
  4. Long range with Marksman Rifles and semi-auto Sniper systems

28.6%
  5. Extremely Long Range with bolt Action Sniper Rifles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Don't confuse this with your "role" in your team where you get to be a support type player, a slayer, etc... Rather, what I'm curious to know is if you prefer to fight fire with fire or like to engage enemies from a distance. Or are you a fan of sniper rifles and prefer stealth over brawn?

I believe a player's personality can be reflected in the way he plays a game. So what kind of shooter are you?

2. Fozz

Fozz Member

I am all about the medium range with rifle. That's been my play style on pretty much every FPS. It's a happy medium between feeling in the action, to feeling far enough removed that my K/D isn't going to plummet. Plus, I definitely prefer the feel and aesthetics of a rifle carbine to another other weapon.

3. mooray

mooray New Member

The medium range is better since I feel like I can react quicker to my surroundings without catching a bullet than close range.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

I'd have to choose between being the sniper and being somewhat closer (medium range) to my target with a rifle. I do really good in those situations.

5. SMG

SMG Member

for the most part I'd use SMG's, running & gunning. though I have no problem using shotguns & pistols since they're still up close like a SMG.....sniping is alright but usually only do that for achievements, if there was no sniper rifles I wouldn't miss them.

6. muskyking

muskyking Member

well they have but all destroyrd camping so its all run and gun choas now no fun at all.

7. TitanDolphin1

TitanDolphin1 New Member

I think mid range is the best playing style to play with since if you're playing short range it's all about who pulls the trigger first, but if you're playing mid range then you actually have a plan of attack in order to take out your enemy. In my opinion using long range weapons just takes you out of the action and it just makes the game prosaic since all you're doing is sitting around with a sniper rifle picking people off.

8. SadeMay

SadeMay New Member

I definitely run and gun with mini subs or smaller rifles. It's one of the reasons I cannot play search and destroy because that modes requires you to move stealthily and slowly. I am just a rusher and hope-for-the-best type of girl so I usually stick to domination or kill confirmed. I also can't play anything other than hardcore.