Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Feeding Walkers Rats

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

If Andrea were still alive it could have been here. I love Laurie but she does have some veiny and rather masculine Hands.

2. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I HAVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY!

3. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

That doesn't seem racist to me, it was a white hand though.

4. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

It's surely not a kid unless it is a kid who had the foresight to bring a box to stand on. It will be one of the unknown people at the prison and it will turn out that it is their mother/brother/lover etc that they are feeding.

5. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Maybe some people see the question in a wrong way.. Like 'of course it is a black hand because black people are most of the time criminals' that kind of bullshit. Wouldn't be the first time somebody makes a problem about nothing.

A white hand.. That makes Bob, Michonne, Sascha and Tyreese not suspects anymore. To be honest I thought Bob could be the traitor because of his unstable state.

6. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

The funny thing is, the husband's name of that crazy bitch in the woods was Eddy.

7. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

I don't see there being a real problem whether it's a white or black hand, the fact remains that someone at the prison is a traitor. You could even make an issue about it being a man or a woman, either sex is very capable of feeding the rats to the walkers as well. I had a suspicion that it was a new person too, but I'm not really sure at this point....it's going to drive me crazy!!!

8. SerenitysMommy

My bet is on Beth.

9. Karl Katze

Karl Katze Member

Haha! :p Well, like Sammy01 said, a kid could've stood on a box.

I don't think it's Beth, although I do feel there is something really odd going on with her. A lot of people are quick to blame Bob for nefarious things that are going to happen, and even the trailer seemed to hint at this (Bob looking into a mirror, his hands covered in blood), but trailers aren't always what they seem. It could be a way to deceive us, the viewers. Whatever happens though, this season is going to be a hell of a ride.

10. apiratesaysarrr

I don't care who did it. Whoever did it is a moron so I'm hoping it was a kid. What purpose does that serve to feed random zombies? Am I missing something?

Only thing I can think of is that it's keeping them at the fence? Like, if you feed a stray cat a few times, or maybe even once, it will keep coming back. So that's probably it. Yeah, sabotage. But there's no "keeping them alive." Has to be a tactic to keep them around.

11. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I also believe it's Beth.

12. apiratesaysarrr

There isn't anything wrong with Beth. It sounds crazy, but her reactions at this point are pretty normal. You see so many people you care about die and you CAN shut off that part of you that gives a shit, or reacts as you typically would. I've experienced compassion burnout before myself (different, but comparable). It happens. She's acting like a teenager, in my opinion, besides the fact that a normal teenager would flip the **** out if her boyfriend died. She was still obviously upset enough to need a hug from Daryl.

13. apiratesaysarrr

On the other hand, they could be making her crazy and setting something interesting up, now that I think about it. I don't like stating predictions in general though. I feel dumb when I'm wrong, ha ha.

14. Callie Hasling

Callie Hasling New Member

She didn't need a hug from Daryl - she thought HE needed a hug, that HE was upset.

15. apiratesaysarrr

I don't agree with that. Unless she's that stupid, I guess but she can't be.

16. merlinzmojo

merlinzmojo New Member

It is most likely the person sent by the governor to infiltrate the prison and cause chaos. And the purpose is not to draw hordes of walkers to the fence. Just a few rats is not enough to do that. No. The person who is doing it is the same person who made Patrick sick. The rat is used to keep the walker distracted and still while blood is being drawn from it into a syringe. Then the rat feeder (most likely shady Bob) takes the syringe into the prison and injects and unsuspecting person at night. This explains everything.

17. LeslyErin86

LeslyErin86 Member

I agree with bob possibly being the walker feeder. or i think its the little girl or her family or whatever... the one naming the zombies. But where in the ZA would bob or the governor get some disease to inject people with? & why would a zombie OUTSIDE of the fence have also been "injected"? As said in the previews, its an ALL NEW THREAT. so nothing to do with the governor. Thats gonna be a whole seperate thing. I think anyways. but yea... good call on the little girl... thats what I was thinking.

18. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

That seems like a very good guess to me.. that could have been a very telling scene with Carl and the little girls.

19. meeps

meeps Member

no? he certainly seemed to show more emotion about it than she did.

20. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

It is not Beth!!!!