Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Feeding Walkers Rats

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Tortuous

Tortuous Member

I think that person is not shown yeat.

2. apiratesaysarrr

Yeah, but you'd have to be pretty dumb to assume that Daryl needs a hug because someone he barely knew died. Not that he doesn't care, but Daryl rarely needs a hug. He's just not the kind of dude you hug. Anyone in that group knows that. She's been in the group with him long enough not to be that stupid.

3. LeslyErin86

LeslyErin86 Member

I'm thinking bob is a possibility as well just because he is so new & was "alone" for so long but yet wasnt even stealthy enough to get in & out of the grocery store without it "raining" walkers. Plus... he was the last to walk into the Big Spot & did you see how he stared at the half walker for a minute looking like he felt some kind of way? I dont know... only time will tell.

4. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

My suspects were/are the little girl arguing with Carl, Bob, and Carol.

I suspect the little girl because she thinks the walkers are just "different" and we all know what the last people who thought the walkers were "different" did.

I suspect Bob because he's new, and that's pretty much it. He has no relationship with anyone.

And I suspected Carol because I figured she may have been drawing the walkers to the fence so the kids could practice stabbing/shooting them. But I don't really think that anymore.

I'm sure we'll get some more clues in the second episode!

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Nah, nobody injected Patrick with a syringe. Plus the blood in the walkers is all coagulated. Hard to get into a syringe. Its possible somebody is using the walkers to contaminate the water or food though.

6. cpump

cpump Member

Never thought about her but whoever is doing this
    prolly has something more devious in mind

7. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It's Beth.

8. Darylette

Darylette Member

Yeah, exactly. Emotional numbing and dissociation are classic signs of severe traumatisation, given everything that she's seen she's at risk of having that. Plus look at how soldiers, paramedics and police get used to severe incidences: it effects them a lot less because people get used to all sorts of things.

9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

The rat being fed to the walker was too friendly... Has anyone tried to catch a wild rat before? Those suckers are fast & not very friendly at all !

10. Benzel

Benzel Member

It looks like a white, male hand. I think it's most likely someone we've yet to be introduced to. Logically it'd be the girl that was naming the walkers but it doesn't seem like that is the case.

11. Sixfootbrunette

I can't believe I totally missed this part...

12. tink

tink Well-Known Member

That didn't look anything like a male hand. It was small and delicate and CLEAN.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

To me it seemed like she was going through the motions, like "oh i should give him a hug because it seems like the right moment to do that".

14. AiRo1988

AiRo1988 New Member

I have a theory that the person feeding the walkers rats may be the person Daryl refered to as Dr S. Its just that I dont find an outstanding reason or motive to lure walkers to the fence other than to get a close up or specimen to test on. Im sure i've read in a few links that someone will "play god" and I can see that being a role played out by a doctor or scientist. We were deliberatly made aware of a Dr S' presence but that was all and I believe it was for a reason.
    Maybe the rats also tie in with the illness as they would typically venture to both human and livestock food resources and contaminate them explaining the cause of infection of both Patrick and Violet. Time will tell.

15. DreamWalker

DreamWalker Member

Who could take a profit out of this action? Just can't imagine...
    Or is it just a stupid action from the kids, as mentioned?

16. Neuropyramidal

Wild rats have an extremely hard life. They are constantly scavenging for food, catching diseases from each other, worrying about getting attacked by their own kind and other animals, sleeping in dark dank alleys with no pillow and absolutely no night stand, so they are forced to put their glasses directly on the floor... some of them have schizophrenia and don't have access to proper health care. This is why I laugh at PETA when they say we should free lab rats, who sleep in warm cozy bedding every night, are relatively free of disease, and get their meals handed to them in a TWD lunchbox every day, all in return for just pressing a bar when they see the color blue, or taking a new blood pressure pill every morning. ;). Where do these mental giants think the rats go after they are freed? South Hampton??

17. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Tyreese told Karen that he only killed walkers at the fence because she was always doing it and he wanted to get to know her. So maybe Tyreese was feeding the walkers to keep them at the fence so Karen would stay at the fence so he could go to the fence. I swear guys will do anything to get laid.

18. Neuropyramidal

Gimple said already. Violet was feeding the walkers so that they were stay around more and she herself wouldn't be the stankist one there. Then she died over guilt about it.

19. hrcanejane

hrcanejane New Member

My thought is that it has to be an adult because they held the flashlight straight into the walker's face - not at an angle like a child would. I did think about the little girl, but because of the way the flashlight was held, I really don't think it was her. I think it's one of the Woodbury people, but not someone we have already met. I don't recall the hand, so I'm not sure masculine or feminine. Quick glances like that can be deceiving!

20. GeekBait

GeekBait Member

My first thought was the Governor, but it seems more likely to be whoever the traitor(s) is/are.