Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fighting with my Family

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Morgotha, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

This is a movie made by the Rock about a group of blue collar pro-wrestlers in England who run a small town wrestling ring. It's based on a true story about how they want to get in to the WWF.

Now I've never seen a WWF match in my life, and have no intention to, but I enjoyed the movie. It's a family drama at its core, and you get to see enough character development to know who these people are by the end of the film. It also shows emotional growth in the children, which, when you see the clips of the "real" people the movie was based on, seem like they really happened. It's a nice movie without any heads splattering or over the top acting. Also, you get an idea of how much abuse and physical strain these amateur pro-wrestlers really have to take. It's kind of eye opening.

Oh, another VERY good movie was Mickey Rourke's "The Wrestler". What a sad and moving picture! I'd highly recommend it to anyone wondering what happens to performers when they're too old to perform.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1