Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[Spoiler] finale q and a

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Tony Davis, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

from "we are the walking dead fans"
    Finally time for some Season 10 Finale goodness! Thank you as always to our amazing source!
    1. What’s the plan to eliminate the herd? Are they successful? It's to lead them over the edge of a cliff with a carriage carrying a tape deck, playing Burning Down the House by Talking Heads. Yes to the second part, just not with the wagon because it's ambushed and destroyed by the Whisperers. It's Lydia and Carol leading them to and over the edge of the cliff instead.
    2. How do Daryl and Negan end up working together? Why is Negan wearing a mask? To get to the wagon, they need to go through the herd, so Daryl wants Negan to go as well because he has experience being among the dead. Negan refuses at first because he thinks he'll get a lot of unwanted attention from the Whisperers due to him being on the top of their killing list, but Daryl says he's got to put his ass on the line like everybody else.
    3. ANYTHING ABOUT DOG?! While Gabriel and the children are still inside the tower, the doors are barricaded and the Whisperers are banging on them. Dog starts barking loudly and runs towards the door, so Gabriel tells Judith to go get Dog, and I believe that's it. I don't remember anything else happening with him.
    4. How is Maggie reintroduced? Does she save the day? She saves Gabriel from getting killed by Whisperers at the tower after everyone's been evacuated and Gabriel stayed behind to make sure they are not followed. She's not involved in the overall horde/Whisperer situation. Maggie hugs Gracie first when Aaron brings her to see Maggie. Then Judith and RJ arrive, Maggie and Judith see each other from afar, recognize each other and hug. The only thing I found a bit weird here was that Maggie didn't even acknowledge RJ's presence, and no introductions were made. The scene is cut right after Maggie and Judith hug. I felt that was a bit left out.
    5. Do Maggie and Negan interact at all? No.
    6. Who is the masked ninja? What is he/she doing in this episode? The masked ninja walks in just when Gabriel is overpowered by the Whisperers. He kills all of them, and Maggie walks in right after him, saying that he's with her. We then see Aaron standing next to him and looking at him, so he has to kind of nod at Aaron.
    7. What is Virgil doing? Virgil is seen going to Oceanside.
    8. Do we find out what happened to Connie? Is she in the episode? Yes, she's alive but battered. She tries to walk for a bit but falls back down. We see Virgil on horseback finding her.
    9. Who dies? How? Beatrice is stabbed by a Whisperer while among the horde and she gets eaten. A male also dies during the Whisperer ambush on the wagon, but I don't know who he was. Beta also dies. Negan lures Beta away from the herd, they fight, Beta seems to overpower him when Daryl comes along and stabs Beta in both eyes. He's then devoured by walkers. I actually really liked this scene, it's hard to describe using just words, but we kind of see the death happening from Beta's perspective in sepia. He has flashbacks of Alpha, and at first, it's like the walkers are all over him, caressing him, almost kind of carrying him. Then the colors go back to normal, walkers actually rip off his mask and proceed to tear him apart.
    10. Is Rosita in this episode? What is she doing? Briefly, with the children and the rest of the families, after having been evacuated and the horde's been taken care of.
    11. Does anyone find out about Michonne’s quest to find Rick? If so, who and what are their reactions? Daryl tells Carol that Michonne has "gone to help some people". No mention of Rick. Daryl tells Carol that he's scared he's never gonna see her again.
    12. In the comics there’s two big moments. One where a character is gutted and hanging from a ladder and another where a character is bit on the neck saving another character. Do any of these moments happen? Nope. No major theatrical deaths other than Beta's.
    13. What is Carol’s story-line in this episode? She and Lydia have a heart to heart over Alpha's death. Later on, after they lose the wagon, Lydia volunteers to be the one to lead the horde over the cliff. At the last minute, Carol says she'll do it instead, but Lydia doesn't let her go and they both end up staying alive while the walkers fall off the cliff.
    14. Does Lydia or Judith do anything memorable? Judith is reunited with Maggie.
    15. What happens during the rest of Eugene, Ezekiel, Yumiko, and Princess’ journey? Eugene crashes his bike, decides to give up because they won't be able to make the rendezvous on time, has to endure a motivational speech by Ezekiel and they decide to continue onwards and upwards.
    16. Does Eugene finally meet Stephanie? No because apparently they are late and she's no longer there, "if she ever was".
    17. Do the storm trooper looking Commonwealth soldiers appear? What are they doing? Yes, once the group gets to the train yard and find it empty, this time it's Eugene who gives the motivational speech on not giving up on the search when the Stormtroopers appear out of nowhere and order them to freeze and put down their weapons.
    18. Does Aaron have any memorable scenes? Just that him and Alden are not captured or killed.
    19. Do Carol and Daryl make up? What do they talk about? They do seem to be talking normally right from the beginning of the episode. There’s some hugging and "you still got me" type of lines, but nothing overly dramatic.
    20. Assuming they do defeat the herd (and Beta), What happens with the Whisperers afterwards? Or do they all die? They do, but no mention of what happens to the Whisperers or if they are any left. All I can say is that the plan was indeed to kill them all.
    21. Anything else interesting in this episode? Negan and Lydia hug
    22. How does the episode end? With the Stormtroopers scaring the living daylights out of poor Eugene, Ezekiel, Yumiko, and Princess

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I was hoping for the bite in the neck storyline with Carol, but it would seem not.
    The truth is out there