Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Fire fights at 20 paces!

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by mfinley, Oct 30, 2017.

1. mfinley

mfinley Member

Gotta love the 30 minute fire fight between 40-50 people armed with automatic weapons 40-50 feet away from each other. I figured AK and M4 rounds pretty much go right through 1/8 inch corrugated sheeting, not to mention through one car door, out the other and through the person standing behind it unless you're kneeling behind the engine it's pretty much like standing out in the open, figured after a couple of hundred rounds a car looks like swish cheese with metal fragments flying like shrapnel cutting and blinding everything in their path, also figured anybody sticking there heads up behind a car gets it blown off over the course of 20 minutes of continuous machine gun fire from 20 of your enemy?

But other than that it was a pretty good episode, the rest of the newbies, two weeks before were self-proclaimed potato farmers learned quick, entering buildings looking like a practiced swat team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I still laugh at the battle in the S7 finale. Everyone is running around like kids with super soakers at a birthday party! :D

• Funny Funny x 6
  3. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I had a good laugh at the "armor plating" too.

4. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

All those shots fired, THOUSANDS of rounds yet no one reloaded or ran out of ammo. Hahaha other then saviors it's took the whole hour for 6-8 of red shirts to die and Eric shot... to just die later

• Like Like x 2
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I guess they want to say that Saviours are shit at their job to, mostly civilian people working with non military or security jobs before zombie-apoc. The most redshirts beaten is Saviours. I mean even back in season 6 they butchered em like they where mobs in the early lvls of an MMORPG.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I'm pretty certain both sides got the upgraded version of Hershel's infinity shotgun. If anyone knows where I can get one, please forward a link.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Just endless hail of bullets lol it's nuts. We'll see how it ends out in 8x03. And Eric is definitely going to die lol. He knows it.

8. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Apologies if this is on the wrong thread. Along the same lines as the infinity rifles: if someone can point me toward the round that pierces a skull, splattering blood, viscera and brain onto a window without breaking the glass, my neighbors BEG YOU! Tell me where to send my money.

• Like Like x 2
  9. mfinley

mfinley Member

That's the same gun that they use in movies where they shoot at the back of the car shattering the back window but the bullets don't contine and go through the front window, all the bullets must fall into the back seat. LOL

• Like Like x 1