Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

First dead baby walker? Nope.

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by Lolly92660, May 15, 2016.

1. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

When the first lady to clutch her stomach in the church yard did that, I thought, "Finally! An answer to what happens if a baby dies in utero!". Unfortunately, such was not the case. Just a run-of-the-mill poisoning and not a walker clawing its way out of its mother's stomach (not having any teeth yet, of course).

2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

You'd think we would have seen at least one walker infant or toddler in 6 seasons. Maybe we can assume they were all killed by the other walkers. I guess the sight of baby all zombified would be too much for most people to handle.

3. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Why? It's just a tv show.

4. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I was sure that was happening too!

5. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I would love to see a baby/toddler walker, or a step further, a decaying pregnant walker with a zombie baby poking out, or dragging a walkerbaby around by the umbilical cord.
    Like you say, probably too much for most people. My mother questions her parenting skills when I tell her I like things like this : )