Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

BO3 Multiplayer First Impression(s) of BO3

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by Sulq, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I've been playing BO3 since day 1 and so far I like this game. It is better than Advanced Warfare, but I don't think it is as good as BO2.

The Weevil is my most used and most favorite weapon. It's a marshmallow shooter, but it seems to work well for me and I perform better with it than with the VMP or the one that looks like the UMP/MP5 from MW2. The Argus is my next favorite weapon.

What do you like (or not like) about Tryearch's latest game?

2. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I agree that it's not on Black Ops 2's level, but I do enjoy the hell out of the game. Before picking it up, I was truly worried about thrusting and such, but as it turns out, that, a long with wall running is damn good fun in my opinion. I bought it on Steam, so if I didn't like it, I would've gotten my refund.

I've been rocking the Man-o-War since day one. It's pretty much the only gun I get satisfaction from.

Couple things I hate: At least on PC, you can leave a lobby in hopes to find a new one, and then join that same lobby, over and over and over. It's annoying. Also, the player count on PC is bleh. Most players only play TDM and Domination. 0% are in Hardpoint, 1% are in Kill Confirmed, etc. It's really terrible.

And of course garbage teammates, but that's not the game's fault.

3. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Garbage teammates are everywhere. It's fun when you don't play with garbage.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

CoD:BO3 is unbelievably good and I love it. I don't have any real problem with the game at all. If I had to complain about anything, it would have to be Hardwired does too much. If Hardwired didn't cancel triggered explosives, or simply delayed the trigger, it would be more balanced and give me a reason to use Engineer in my opinion.

I don't know what it is about the game, but CoD:BO3 and I just seem to go well together. I think the network code has been completely overhauled, because I don't get a lot of lag in CoD:BO3. In previous CoD games, my K/D was usually around 1.6. With CoD:BO3, my K/D is sitting at 2.3 and slowly climbing. I've had matches where I've finished with a K/D of 20+ and everybody leaves the lobby before the next match. It sucks when that happens, but it's such a great feeling believing people are scared of me.

CoD:BO3 continues along the path of excellence CoD:BO2 laid before it and I'm thoroughly enjoying the journey once again...

• Like Like x 2
  5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

i see three of my favorite writers agree (somewhat) about Blackops3. gonna pick it up today at Gamestop. watched a video today that said game play and function is no different on xbox 1 or xbox 360.:dance::clap2::dance:

• Like Like x 1
  6. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

what a surprise Blackops 3 is. most of the game is like Blackops 2 to a point. the wall running wasn't as weird as i thought it would be also the thrust or the slide and jumping ( Ghost and COD-AW) was a lot easier to get and to counter. now as a support player the weapons are a big surprise. the LMG classes are smooth of course i haven't open the upgrades yet but the noob set ups work. and the launchers, i guess my bitching about defensive launchers payed off. the noob launcher is fast and really fast to reload no stupid reload action and the weapons swings both ways meaning its good against badguys on the ground and most air score streaks.only got to play for an hour but somethings i ran into that was a problem, i am having a hell of a time seeing who's the badguys its no doubt the gamers took the abbreviated I con's so it is tough to see who's who and at times i fired on my own teamate.the bots seem to have a favorite weapon i took the girl with the war machine but all of my teamates had the dude with the "wall spikes" and have no clue what they do and how they work.now i played five games four were the same map. do you have to earn XP to open maps or did the other gamers vote for these maps and i just didn't see it.well gonna go watch some Blackops 3 videos and learn how the perks work and how the scorestreaks work and how long they stay active. oh, what the hell is that barrel thing..?:twitch::twitch::twitch: