Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

First Time Again- Guess the ratings!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 9, 2015.

1. TROR

TROR Member

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

16.1 million people, which does NOT include a couple million Blue Jays and Texas Rangers fans.

3. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Negative Seventeen million peoples are gonna watch tonight

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It took you THIS long to get here!?!? :p

5. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes, I've been hiding from the New York premiere spoilers since Friday afternoon. :Grin:

6. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

16.7 million

7. Leeann

Leeann Member

16.3 million.

8. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

everyone was way too optimistic, it got 14.63 million

9. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

14.63 isn't surprising. Last years series premiere was several million above what the rest of the season was so we shouldn't use last years premiere episode as any type of barometer. Also let's face it no matter how good we think it still is the show is in its sixth season. People who aren't all that invested in it but will check it out every once in a while are only going to check it out for so long.

In anycase the majority of last years episodes were about 13 million or so and I would imagine we will get that this year as well. I don't think FTWD did anything but help because it got the universe back on people's minds. And despite what a small vocal group kept on saying the series was pretty well received overall.

#29 lastcat3, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  10. Leeann

Leeann Member

Aww I really wanted it to break another record :( I guess some where right about season 5 being it's peak. I made a thread on here about this months ago. It feels so weird having the show not increase since it has done so every year since it's existence.

11. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

And everyone's sex lives just got a bit less spicy. :(

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Hopefully the positive reviews will keep the ratings up in the 13/14 million range for the next episodes.

13. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

very concerned for episode 4 now

14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Part of the high ratings for the season 5 premier are likely due to the cliffhanger we were left with - how are they going to get out of that train car? Will we find out what happened to Beth? Not to mention the later released photo of a bound and gagged Daryl that had a lot of Daryl fans squirming in their seats. Of course these were not the only factors in the ratings, but I do think that they played a significant role. That being said season 5 left off with no real cliffhanger, a community that for the time being feels safe, and a number of new characters I for one had yet to really care about. Also, it was only a matter of time before we started seeing the ratings level off. Unusual for a premier I suppose, but nothing to be overly concerned with.

I would not be surprised if the ratings for episode 2 were slightly higher given the cliffhanger in regard to the horn and will the herd reach Alexandria. Just my two cents for what it is worth.

15. WalkerHill

WalkerHill Active Member

I think they might get pretty low next week (from looking around on social media, the premiere seemed like a non-event to some people), possibly a little higher for 3 (if episode 2 is really entertaining), and maybe pretty low for 4 and 5. Not sure about 6 and 7, but people will tune in for 8 just because, and if certain things happen in the MSF, the MSP should do well, with possibly the rest of the season doing pretty well. Hopefully they don't tease someone in the finale and hold him off just because they think it'll raise their S7 premiere ratings.

16. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

10.7 - Mostly due to Columbus Day and Canadian Thanksgiving

Too many people unable to watch the day of, and with Walking dead Saturation I think a lot of people didn't even know it was airing.

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member